Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server setting

Discussion on server setting within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server setting

i setup a pserver to play with some friends, but we want it more hard core.
is there any setting to remove cooldown on skill ? or editing some server files?
Old 05/01/2012, 22:31   #2

go to share/skill then edit the indvidual skills you can set the cool down in the result section
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2012, 17:59   #3

go to share/skill then edit the indvidual skills you can set the cool down in the result section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setting Up Server
03/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 234 Replies
for this fucking noob http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKOXygNCCOo&fea ture=player_embedded i cant login game cuz i dont have vps and i have 2gb ram thats not enough for this files first open by me : check http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/908/prof2l.jpg
Setting up a server
01/24/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys, basically, I'm new to FlyFF pservers, though I have run and administrated my own runescape servers, as well as I ran my own hl-engine based gameservers. I currently am having struggles with with actually finding compiled game files, along with a database that would work with those files, and to get a client working. I'm looking for someone to setup my server to a working stance(server up, and site), or just all the necessary files to set one up. If you were to help me you'd...
Setting Up BOT ( For any server )
02/25/2010 - RO Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
In this tutorial we only learn how to make our BOT can login to your RO Private Server First you should download : • Openkore • GRF Tool First extract All the Openkore Folder Usually it's should be like this
Need help with setting up a server
11/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I had a server set up a few months ago... computer died. Im using ShadowCO source I cant remember all the programs but i think its just hamachi, Mysql, The admin thang... cant remember the name. but if someone could give me a link to a good guide or help me it would be much appreciated. Thanks for those that help.
i need help setting up co server...
03/05/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
... in russia i wanna bring co2 in russia. i have my own hosting. i need som1 to step-by-step explain me how to setup everything. better if u show me where i translate dialogs(english-russian npc talks) pay-paypal/egold/webmoney contacts in sig