Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Question

Discussion on Quick Question within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Question

Was going to see if any new server's about to release need a beta tester or Staff, I best fit GM/Mod if you post a GM/MOD application I will be more than 100% to answer them truthfully, you can check all other gm/mod applications out there if you think i am going to lie.

MSN:
Old 05/01/2012, 03:17   #2

Bumped
Old 05/01/2012, 05:47   #3

if some1 did, they would of replied, dont bump your own thread...
Old 05/02/2012, 01:38   #4

plus i think everyone is aware that ur a douche already, you have been to almost everyones server talking to ppl like a **** on their forums, so . . . .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quick question.
02/17/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Heya, Where can I find the images for the KO count that appears in the bottom sect of the client when killing mobs? I'm building a site and I need the numbers for a flash pic scroller to match the conquer-esk theme, mainly to add something familiar.
quick question
12/13/2009 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
I broke my wrist last week,so I got A few weeks of to play with getting myown proxy working.Ive been using A private one but it is lacking A few features and I dont got the source...so quick question just to conferm.. the first packet sent(log-in) uses the old enc right? Then the first packet recived starts the BF.DH shit right with the use of the init key?
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
Just a quick question!
03/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
#Close.
quick question
05/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
a few days ago i aquired a prog off of this sight (not blaming anyone). it was to un-encript the monster.dat file so you could edit it, the re-encript it. the prog had a back up option so i didn't make a backup my self (my mistake). so i fooled around changing the sizes of monsters and stuff and re-encripted it and somehow the backup ruened and is now like the new monster.dat. i didn't take down the changes i made (another mistake) so i replaced the new one with the old one, but it didn't...