Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

000DK Server Python Castle Error?

Discussion on 000DK Server Python Castle Error? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question 000DK Server Python Castle Error?

Okay, I got it.
Old 11/15/2008, 15:20   #2

u ned necklace from quest to enter castle.

btw: do you get the 300,600 error on login?
Old 11/15/2008, 15:27   #3

No, no I dont.. mine works fine... And where I get the necklace?
Old 11/15/2008, 15:33   #4

are u a ****** ?
the thing is u need neclace, itss not an error, look for instructions for that quest, u need neclace of soul to enter python castle
u get that quest from old white haired dude in Draco Desert, he's near the CQ board. Its 85+ quest, if u are 850+ and ahavent done any quests in draco, then he'll give u 2 quests 85+. take both. Now go and talk to the quars at the python entrance, in draco desert, talk to hem about that quest. now u need to kill 100 carbons in Python, if uve done it, then talk to the guard again, and then u get the neclace of soul, and then u are allowed to enter python castle. YW.
Press Thanks, if i helped you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2008, 15:55   #5

straight forward jeffjoe when i try login wont work wanna help me out im not sure if the account is made or not
Old 11/15/2008, 15:58   #6

@ Cannabis

No, Im not a ******. Im a dood that only got to lvl 25 on Dekaron EU xD xD

I did not know if it was an error or not, cuz I cant read PlurhPlurh-Language! : D

And.. I dont know what monster that is Carbons xD could you post a pic? ^^

@ Blade

What does it say when you try to login?

Maybe its cuz you live too far away from the servers HQ, or your Connection is Really bad. I have around 2000 MS xD But I can live with it : D

Okay, I got a pic.