I think this section need thread like that, don't create new threads with questions, just feel free to post your questions here and me and rest of forumers will answer you.
i havent tried to do vac and wall hack yet, also i havent seen here vac hack on forum, people says there is no vac hack for it yet but bah chinks got all-.-
i got a question, how to delete a char in 150x server Oo
Buy chinese keybord , or if you have chinese languages on your pc and you can write with chinese, write there I agree, when you want to delete your char, but in chinese
i need help when i start game its give me a "?????,??????!"error and its freez my computer and then i cant get in becouse i need to restart my computer and i try to get in the game over and over again and its give me the same problem so help me plz becouse i wanna play in this server plzzz
i need help when i start game its give me a "?????,??????!"error and its freez my computer and then i cant get in becouse i need to restart my computer and i try to get in the game over and over again and its give me the same problem so help me plz becouse i wanna play in this server plzzz
Just wait.. if you are using wooden PC it will take several minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montan
Yes i have a question:The vack hack or non aggro worcks now for 150x server ????becasue i saw mobs stock in walls so taht mans is a wall hack to
Yes there is vac hack, but not on this forum, but chinese got it. So if you want vac hack, create it on your own.. Im just trying to install non-agro.. I'll tell you if it work, then I'll upload it somewhere and I'll post it here.
ok ok i get it i need to wait but i waited like 1-3 hours to get in! and its never end help me! and ther is a new Loogintool? becouse its not show up the channels
lol hi guys somebody know how to add the summoner 2008 skills with the items and pets and everything?? also i mean in my own private server and a happy new year ^^ 2009!!!! wooooooot ^^ :-)
wow this thread sure is handy. Thanks alot. Well I have a few questions loaded in my mind. One is, where can I find a basic website that has integrated ranking/register/reborn system. Don't worry I don't host private server, I just wanted to play it with my friends here in our area. Thanks!