Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vista logintool issue

Discussion on vista logintool issue within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

View Poll Results: those that are having the same problem just click here to avoid spamming the thread
yes 1 33.33%
no 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vista logintool issue

ok before we started, in an effort to avoid flaming and spamming of my thread i just want to say that i know this isnt the first time this topic has come up. ive search through all the pages and its doesnt seem like anyone has a solution. so once more, if u came in here just to talk trash or to spam, pls leave now

as u read from the title im a vista user... so here my problem, the client,patch and logintool were all installed correctly. (patch was updated) but when i try to run the logintool Microsoft windows error appears and stops the dekaronsf web page.

(picture was taken from one of sergcool post, put this is infact the same error i am currently having)

Solutions ive tried:

ive turned off all firewalls both systems and personal, anti-virus/anti-spyware
even tired changing internet security options...
ive ran the file as an administrator
changed the compatibility of the file (tired every option available)(from windows 95-2003)
changed DEP (data execution prevention) settings/added the logintool as a file to be ignored
re-installed all the files/downloaded from different site( dont ask why) still the same error appears
ive even googled the problem with no luck

so anyone who wants to take a crack at it let me kno and ill try ur suggestion or if u kno the solution please let me kno.

ty
Old 10/18/2008, 11:33   #2

Received Thanks: 3,355
You are making me angry .. there is already mine topic about vista login problem
Old 10/18/2008, 18:37   #3

nice... u found a way to get around my no flaming... but if u would have read my post (the solutions section) u would have seen that i've already tried all compatibility settings from 95 all the way to the most current date.... and if u would have read your own post, mostly the reply section, you would know that his post was of little to no use for vista users(notice the excess thread created regarding the same topic all with smiler replies, "did not work") ... so next time do your research before posting useless info in an effort to increase your posting count...
Old 10/18/2008, 23:13   #4

i was with the same problem, but i did fixed it (don't ask me how, i don't know).
now i got a new problem, the logintool says that red message (saying the server is offline) 24h/day, and i can't login. i already tryied everything, and it's starting to piece me off. -.-