Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New PServer File Request

Discussion on New PServer File Request within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question New PServer File Request

Dear all,

Having got quite bored of playing on the regular 2moons US I decided hosting my own might make an interesting project.

I have the knowledge and experience, and most importantly, the facilities, to provide a regular and stable Pserver in a jurisdiction which is immune to prosecution for copyright infringement, meaning nobody can force the server to be taken down. I've got a multi homed DS3 at the facility so latency should be much lower than with the Chinese PServers.

What I am lacking, is the files. So, I am requesting that someone supplies these to me so I can take a look at setting this up.

I'll see what I can put together.

Any help would be appreciated. Please PM me if you have any useful information to offer or can supply the files.

Thanks.

PS. Chinese/Korean/EU/USA server files are all fine. I can arrange translation as necessary.
Old 10/15/2008, 20:35   #2

Received Thanks: 3,355
Nobody here got the files for pserver, Only chinese players have it.
Old 10/16/2008, 09:41   #3

I support u peon121! pls give him pserver files for 2moons/dekaron pls..
Old 10/16/2008, 13:38   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace88 View Post
I support u peon121! pls give him pserver files for 2moons/dekaron pls..
Could you read what I said?
Old 10/17/2008, 13:00   #5

omg its not that easy to get those files why dont you get it and its also not that easy to host up your own pserver!
Old 10/17/2008, 16:32   #6

I'm pretty sure the only way to get the files is through the Chinese, it actually shouldn't be much of a problem, the problem is that they cost anywhere from 5-15 thousand dollars.

Your best bet would probably be trying to contact Gametribe or GameHI(whatever the company is).

But if you have the money and say you have the experience and materials necessary then go for it. Im sure there is someone in these forums that can help you find out where to get the files.
Old 10/18/2008, 03:14   #7

elite*gold: 20
You cant put it up by yourself if u have it a server. Can your pc handle them?
Old 10/18/2008, 04:55   #8

badnike, it's really easy to host a private server, i used to host a Priston Tale private server that ran for 2 years.... do you know anything about hosting?