I just started a new SegitaHunter and when I got to lv 32 I saw that The blue stab skill isnt working!! and this skill is the most important skill I have as a Dagger hunter!
then I remembered that I saw Lots of Players using this skill!!
So any1 got any Idea why cant I use ALL the skills that Att Enemies INFRONT of you?!
1. trane isn't lying my Silentkiller work too
1.1 >< teh blue stab skill >< omg why only ppl play privats who don't know the
game
2. when my ms rech 500+ it dont waork all teh time
3. don't call plls lyer if u can't say smth usefull or u can't re-lay it !
lmao:
XXXX:I found a red stone looks like a diamond what is it ?
DirrtyHarry:It's a Copper Argate
XXXX: What is a Copper ???
DirrtyHarry:U can pimp items with it
XXXX:How?
DirrtyHarry:Lmao play 2moons ><
"Continue posting the same things"
BTW if u dont care why did u posted here again? Hah!
Because I wanted to help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze
1. trane isn't lying my Silentkiller work too
1.1 >< teh blue stab skill >< omg why only ppl play privats who don't know the
game
2. when my ms rech 500+ it dont waork all teh time
3. don't call plls lyer if u can't say smth usefull or u can't re-lay it !
Silent Killer is a glitchy skill for me also. It usually doesn't hit for me on the Private server, It did that a lot in Normal 2Moons too. It never hits? or what?
Anyways you'll find out at a higher lvl that you won't really even use that skill much, Best skill for Dagger is Dead Spin. I rarely use Silent Killer, Mainly if i'm having fun going Red i use it =p
Need help guys 04/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Alright guys i have this problem when i download the ecsro_setup.part1.rar i get this weird pop up in the WinRar saying ''You need the following volume to continue the extraction." some weird crap there that i don't know how to fix and if u know what is my problem please share info on how to fix.
Thanks
:mofo:
=
hello guys 04/20/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies im newbie in soldier front.
anyone pls help. patulong namn po sa problem ko sa sa sugarWH. kuya agent pogi ungpong nirelease mo sa public release eh un langit lng un pinagbago. tapos wala na. na try ko din ung kay boknoy detected nmn ano po ang magandaang suggetion mo help nmn salamat sa pedeng makatulong
Hey guys 04/20/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies I'm sorta new to these forums. Created an account to find some good hacks but never introduced myself.
Hi, I'm haxspidor, and I live in New Zealand
I don't really hack games, but will hack WoW private servers to make my legit toons better :)
I play on the Scape Gaming private server (wowcrack) but if you wanna hit me up ingame, send me a PM with ur name and we can hack together :D
Hey guys 02/13/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies I`m lucky to be a member of this forum it`s very helpfull and and the games are making much more fun with your posts :P
greetz