ITS IS NOT A PRIVATE SERVER. It is the original host of the official dekaron china. Let us return to the search for other servers again... (Stable ones don't allow registration)
Good job man, it looks like private server,just make TUT for it ^^
EDIT : I found out that they are using deadfront client, but they have just edited the link etc. in it.. so I will just try to use deadfront client and the patch + the file that they have on their site ( the patch has 122 mb but it's slow their upload )
EDIT : you got to register here
But I can't reg, it requies your ID from your identity card, hm I just have to search chinese one on google ******* hard to reg there
I am trying to register for an account. The difficultly is that they require a chinese name and a chinese identification number, which i made up. (I'm from Singapore) It has 6+8+3+1=18 numbers. Hard to calculate the last checksum digit. Having some difficulty registering with Google chrome now, think its a compatibility problem. I'll try to make instructions on registering if possible, its gonna be very tedious though.
To create a fake chinese identification number do this:
RRRRRR , YYYYMMDD , SSS , C
1. The first 6 numbers is an area code, I put 200131 which is supposedly Shanghai.
2. The next 8 numbers just put your real birthday.
3. 3 numbers to differentiate people in china (they got too many of the same birthday) Odd for male and even for female. I put 777 (crisis core level up!)
4. This last checksum number is a hassle. Do this: E.g.
My number was 200131,19870701,777
1. Separate the even and odd sequencing = (2,0,3,1,8,0,0,7,7) and (0,1,1,9,7,7,1,7)
2. Multiply the first group by 2 = (4,0,6,2,16,0,0,14,14)
3. Add each INDIVIDUAL digit up = (4+0+6+2+1+6+0+0+1+4+1+4) = 29
4. Take the number (modulus) 10 = 29 mod 10 = 9
5. Take 10 minus the result = 10-9 = 1
6. Take the result (mod) 10 again = 1 mod 10 = 1
I can do crazy things when dying to play something I like haha. Hope its worth it!
Just google ''Chinese ID'' and you will find ID numbers Im already installing the patch So I hope it works! Im registred
When you install the patch (copy the installation file into the dekaron folder with installed client) , then run ''reconstruckpack.exe'' file , it will replace something in data etc. Just few minutes and I'll tell you if it works
LoL started it and its patching once more ^^ one minute guys
trane: I used my own chinese name. links to the original chinese dekaron website. That client is their official one. It think your link was something like a minigame or event and the date has expired already haha.
LoL can't play, the client start patching and at the last file it just stuck, can't click to ''start''
patched.
Now I can't login , account exist but one thing pop ups I dunno what is it.
Same thing happened to me on dekaron 360x server but I solved it, Dunno how ..
Man could you upload somewhere your ''url.cfg'' file from your dekaron folder, for me?
"Globallink World is now the larggest chinese online game website in the world, with thousands of friends waiting for you every day at every moment!"
That's what they sent me in the account verification email. The process is extremely irritating even for me. I'll try to get the instructions up when I sort it through. I think this host is a conglomeration of private servers. Should be good haha...
OK I've sorted it out. It is not a private server. It was the original host of the original Dekaron China... Not private server involved. They transferred the services away.