Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with npcs

Discussion on problem with npcs within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation problem with npcs

Aloken guys put the server is running on my cool only type I could not find the NPC it the skill and also my ;/ items DShop some items are not appearing .. like in the picture is to add the skill and NPCS some sets as is normally purchases the other classes? or better is where the NPCs aloken? I am very grateful!

Old 03/04/2012, 00:16   #2

You have to add them.

share\item\shop.csv and shopset.csv
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2012, 02:59   #3

The picture texture errors can be fixed in data/script/ui/com/imagetable.csv

You might be missing the actual .dds files in data/texture/ui/game/theme01.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2012, 03:00   #4

thanks boys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem bei npcs
07/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
huhu Ich sitz jetzt schon die ganze zeit drann und in der sufu hab ich auch nix gefunden.. undzwar ich hab die serverfiles von profizocker94 und in diesen files ist der waffenhändler so eingestllt mit fenstern also wenn man drauf klickt steht da : Waffen ab Lv 0 Waffen ab LV 20 usw... Wie kann ich diese fenster löschen?
Npcs Coding big problem
06/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hi, i have conquer prserver version 5165 blabla bla so i'm trying to change some prices so this video will show you how i'm doing to change the price, and tell me what's wrong in, because when i enter in the game(efter changing the prices) i see nothing changed YouTube - SansTitre.flv
Problem mit Npcs
04/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey habe folgendes Problem... Habe bei Navicat sachen für meinen Gemischtwaren geändert soo gemischt waren ist ja die Nummer 3 so da hab ich dann auf + was hinzugefügt bin bei 10 sachen dann speicher ich und reboote den server aber die Sachen sind dann nicht im Shop wieso? Kann mir evtl jemand Helfen oder nen Tipp geben danke ;)
Problem with npcs
03/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I have the case and everything right and i build and debug, but the npc still says "hi, i dont talk anything useful yet, my id is bla bla bla". Any way to fix this?
Problem beim einbatchen von NPCs
12/31/2009 - WoW Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo liebe Com, ich habe mir auf wow-v.com ein Monster erstellt dass ich gerne in mein WoW einfügen will. Ich weiss wie das geht und mit Waffen habe ich das auch schon sehr oft gemacht. Allerdings kommt beim einbatchen in Navicat ein Error: 1146 - Table 'world.creature_names' doesn't exist insert into `creature_names` (`entry`, `name`, `subname`, `info_str`, `Flags1`, `type`, `family`, `rank`, `unk4`, `spelldataid`, `male_displayid`, `female_displayid`, `male_displayid2`,...