Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x360 server logintool shit..

Discussion on x360 server logintool shit.. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
x360 server logintool ****..

wtf i downloaded logintool, started game all works
now it doesnt work there comes a ******* **** error when i open logintool and if i click something it shows me my folders
i heard i should drag it into the pserver folder but it still dont work o.O

EDIT: i get a ******* new error, if i click on server and want to start there comes this:

???????????????????????2910??????,???????????????? +36.0.10 ????????????????????????????????????

or something like that what to do
Old 10/08/2008, 10:38   #2

hey i had the same problem n i fixxed it lol...but um check your data folder...sumhow it renamed my data.pak into sum wierd ****
jus rename it back to data.pak n your set
Old 10/08/2008, 10:43   #3

i got same problem but my data.pak seems to be normal no idea what i can do :S
Old 10/08/2008, 10:50   #4

my data.pak was called VR7B or something like that, i renamed that to data.pak but that didnt solve my error what is warfog?
Old 10/08/2008, 11:50   #5

When i read the treads at x360 site 2 days ago,they sayd that servers going down at 7.october or after 7 october.
Old 10/08/2008, 11:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruusikas View Post
When i read the treads at x360 site 2 days ago,they sayd that servers going down at 7.october or after 7 october.
oh o.O
my chinese mate said that too, cuz the admin didnt "buy" the server, he hacked and stoled it and now he is arrested, if the real dekaron european admin dont care this srever will be up for ever, if not it will be closed soon