Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hmm i wonder if i should release the "chink vac"

Discussion on hmm i wonder if i should release the "chink vac" within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hmm i wonder if i should release the "***** vac"

ok so i made alot of chinese friend one of them was nice enough to give me there wonderful vac that has awsome vac lol so im thinking if i should realease it one reason why i dont think i should is that they will leech and give it to all there buddies so game will get ****** and there is no reason i should upload it since im cool with chinks...
Old 09/14/2008, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pangxyooj View Post
ok so i made alot of chinese friend one of them was nice enough to give me there wonderful vac that has awsome vac lol so im thinking if i should realease it one reason why i dont think i should is that they will leech and give it to all there buddies so game will get ****** and there is no reason i should upload it since im cool with chinks...

did u read guides around? we shared everything around, we dont hide anything if u go ingame in our guild we help with any hack

i already have working every hack and im not alone :P, and we can do it on every private server

we can **** it with or without anyway

of course you will get some reputation and thanks here from guyz

but i think much worse is connection problem then release of some hack lol, like 75% pplz cant connect

its up to you
Old 09/14/2008, 23:08   #3

elite*gold: 280
we already have the vac they use they just add speed and guess what tyhe reason there server is so laggy is because they do that
Old 09/14/2008, 23:16   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
no need for release plenty of vac scripts sre on forum.

closed
Closed Thread