Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x360 old data folder

Discussion on x360 old data folder within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
x360 old data folder

umm anyone ever figure out how to delete the **** thing i dont remember and cant find the post on how to delete it
Old 09/13/2008, 12:35   #2

elite*gold: 280

voila!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/13/2008, 12:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
i owe ya hey i pmed you that vent info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack
02/15/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack To make the data folder data.pak Use repacker We've been able to run the update, but the game does not You, packer and should think about doing anything else specifically that anyway? Sorry... Bad english..
PSF Data Folder
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies
penge naman po ako ng Data Folder ung wala ng Cheats and hacks..unG Original po... thnx po...
R52 Data Folder
11/19/2009 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
As I had guessed, the owl event with outdated files made you crash. To update your data folder (until Tiara updates, if you like), get this one: Its my data folder. It contains most everything... data.rar I try to keep an functional data folder at mediafire.com/lostmage333 all the time. If you have data folder problems, check that. If it doesn't work, message me in game (or email@ [email protected]) and I'll update it. Files were updated using winmerge. If I missed anything, let...
[Solution] Delete X360 Folder
10/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
Originally Posted By "ceh430" thats what i use for delete hard-core trojan so it will work for this too: UNLOCKER 1.8.7 BY CEDRICK 'NITCH' COLLOMB
Screenshot folder in data folder
04/18/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
So was going to mix with data.pak and i saw i had Screenshot folder with SS in it. Game Gaurd having funn?