Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help finding something.

Discussion on Need help finding something. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Need help finding something.

I was looking for a english patch for x360 pserver. thanks
Old 09/12/2008, 07:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
sorry mate but there are no English patch to the 360x server...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2008, 07:20   #3

elite*gold: 20
+closed

Question answered. Also please look around before posting new question.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Finding a better db
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hello there i need a good a DB and client to go with it i already used http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/339763-guide-detialed-how-setup-server.html And http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/538287-release-latest-server-files-fully-working -english.html But there are so much wrong with these DB and Client i was wondering does any one have a DB and a Cleint that hasnt been messed around with. Thank you
need help finding ...
05/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Played co2 a long time ago (1yr maybe 2yr) and was thinking about playing again. Im having trouble looking for the only 2 programs i used. one was called a mineing bot - that auto dropped ores and would auto log when a pker came near or when bot mined a gem. The miner also had other features. one would make refined, elite, super items appear as presents on the ground. it would also give you cords where the item would drop, this also told you the location of the mets and db's that would drop....
need help finding something thanks!
02/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi guys ive used this site to calculate how many dragon balls it would take to db lvl to sertain levels but now i cannot find the thread anymore :S could anyone please give me the link or just tell me how many dbs i need to db lvl from 125 20pct to 130? thanks! ~Nick
Need help finding .dds
09/03/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i really need help. all the dds file look so confusing so can anyone please tell me the name of the dds file for warrior? like the armor lvl 15,22,32,etc i tried but they all look all mest up to me its hard to see