Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Makeing acc for 360x server

Discussion on Makeing acc for 360x server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Makeing acc for 360x server

Topic says all
Leave ID+Pass and i will create soon as i can
Its my pleasure to Help
Old 09/09/2008, 03:27   #2

That doesn't make sense if you want someone to tell you there user and pass and they posted it up. It's like everyone would go on it. >.>
Old 09/09/2008, 08:11   #3

In pm 0.0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with makeing server none hamachi
04/14/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Haveing some trubble with makeing my server none hamachi i have team viewer if anyone can help pls and ty add me on msn [email protected]
HELP ME with makeing a Private Server for MS SEA v82
03/16/2010 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
I want to make a Private server for MapleStory SEA v82. But i cant find any tutorails how to do it. (I watched all the other tutorails about how to make a PS for GMS and stuff) Why i want to make a MS SEA v82 PS: I'm on a site: http://s1.***************/Rocknarok_Center/index/ and they r makeing PS And i want to make a PS for the site But i dun know how to make it. IT MUST BE MapleStory SEA v82. Or we they and I dun play Plz give me a tutorail thnx i think...
Makeing new server
03/06/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
Hey i wanna make a private server for dekaron ad i need to know what i will need to make one and im also looking for devs who can edit the files and names of the items and mabey also be able to make new items im also looking for a secound admin that should be able to replace me if im out or busy and don't have time to look up on everything i need someone to make a forum site for the server to and also make a forum with and IRC chat if possible to anyone can apply for the dif posts i always need...