How you guys lvl so fast? I mean... I've been dying since I am at Draco desert... can some1 give me a tip to where to train? :] Thanks
LMAO im ****** retarted or just tired but i thanked you instead of quote so ur welcome for the free thanx, but since ur 60+ go to the crespo dung and do dung runs
[TUT]360x server 11/08/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 634 Replies I noticed many people were spamming the main thread about errors and stuff so I posted a tut here with solutions for the errors.
Firstly, download the client from MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service. Then download the logintool from http://www.mediafire.com/?yxlyiwbhiuf OR http://www.dekaronsf.com/Upgrade/logintool.exe OR http://www.521my.net/Upgrade/logintool.exe
After you replaced the logintool, start it from the private server folder! Do not click the icon...
360x server 2? 09/27/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies is anyone else having problems connecting to server 2? both of the servers go to server 1
360X server 09/11/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies I readed some topics about the 360x server and someones said that it messed up the computer so is there any viruses or shit like that:confused:
360x Server Hack 09/07/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies Hey people, So I was messing around like I always do with every server, and tried to do the Vac hack, wall hack, etc. So non of them worked but One hack did though. The monsters just don't attack you. So if you fight them they don't attack you just stand on one place.
Monsters Don't Attack Hack:
Open up Winhex and open data.pak with it.
Then go offset 1713CEFF
Find the monster you want to edit, for example Freezekhan, And take this line: and change it to: (If you see any more of the...