He already told u. Its faster. The drag in only will search then slowly replace it. As for the alt 1 and alt2. You tell them where it is so its will patch it very fast.
lol easyer way open winhex go to options at the top edit mode select in place mode simply drag the file into winhex if you have a quad core pc it took me only 50 seconds to do so xD
So I made what every1 said, but now isn't working for me... went to a dungeon, and it isn't neither... so lemme guess, it got fixed?, and there was none near of me
First we canot get ban licke that....somebody must macke us ss and stil we canot get baned bec we have non aggro and only 3 mobs folow us....and i now there is a player in game with vack hack so if we dont want get baned we msut use only non aggro and if somebody macke us a video then we get baned idk what is the solution.....
Wall Hack For 360x 09/13/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies Is it possible for someone to make a Wall Hack and that huge lure hack for this server? I would really appreciate if someone could do this...I think I am not the only one who would like to get Wall Hack etc...I read about some other hacks and I tried to make that Wall hack...But I still don't get some stuff as I am a new WinHex user...Maybe someone can just tell me how to make those hacks...I just need a bit more info and I will make one...So...Who can help me? ^_^
360x hack which works 09/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies Hallo which hack work at the 360x server
360x Server Possible Vac Hack 09/07/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies Ok i know all of you want the vack hack for the 360x server. So i kinda fell upon this idea. When I was trying to record a cd through nero, I just accidently opened up the 360x server dekaron folder. And inside it were hidden folders that were the main two folders that send the information to the logintool whenever it patches. So I was thinking that when you use the logintool it patches the data.pak and and if you can change up anything in there the login tool won't patch your hack but get the...
360x Server Hack 09/07/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies Hey people, So I was messing around like I always do with every server, and tried to do the Vac hack, wall hack, etc. So non of them worked but One hack did though. The monsters just don't attack you. So if you fight them they don't attack you just stand on one place.
Monsters Don't Attack Hack:
Open up Winhex and open data.pak with it.
Then go offset 1713CEFF
Find the monster you want to edit, for example Freezekhan, And take this line: and change it to: (If you see any more of the...
tz2moons nonaggro vack hack 09/05/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies hi
could someone post a nonaggro and vack hack here i cant seem to do it in winhex but it wont work all i need is a vack or nonaggro ^^
tz2moons dekaron version
today someone from elitepvpers sent me 3 files
DATA HD
DATA PAK
SHADOW TEXT