Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Preload window

Discussion on [Help]Preload window within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Preload window

I just have a simple question, I used to know but i can't remember now that I need it lol Well the question if someone know how change the text "LOADING... 0%" on the preload window, if you don't understand me here i leave you a img:

Greetings.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bug?!] log in window
10/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i log in my char the farmer who get plvl and after it for my lvl 101 for keep plvl and after i log in his id it dosent show me the char and if i try open new char with the same name it write for me 'Valid id' wth ?! :S BTW its on Persia
Preload.
01/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Does the "Preloading" function actually works? Has anyone actually tested it out, if the maps load faster with preloading or no? (You can set the initial .pre file path in maplist) If you know it yourself or know someone who might now the answer...Please drop a reply. I need to know if there's a point in having the .pre files or they can go straight to the bin. Already got rid of around 7k txt files in item folder and other junk.
L2 window
07/25/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
its possible to play without full window??
1Cabal Window 1Maple Window at Same TIME??
05/26/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
let talk about 1 cabal 1 maple at same time... possible?? how to do tat...?? teach me please :p
Rename CO2 window title (any window actually)
05/13/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I have seen a few posts requesting this. It is a simple autohotkey macro nothing fancy here. You will notice also that the UPX packer detection is not triggered. If you use autohotkey and want to know how to remove the packer PM me it is rather simple. To use this little tool thingie it is very simple: Execute the code. Focus your window. Press Hotkey CTRL+WIN+w Change the Title. Apply