Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't learning skill

Discussion on Can't learning skill within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Can't learning skill

my segeuriper can't learning skill,but concerra can learning and can use every thing good with skill for concerra , but not with segeuriper.

when i buy the skill and right click after that nothing change and no error message , anyone know hot to fix it ?

Old 10/26/2011, 15:26   #2

maybe you don't have the skills function added yet?, or messed up skilltables etc...
Old 10/27/2011, 04:14   #3

my concerra can learning and can using , why my segeuriper can't ?
Old 10/27/2011, 05:46   #4

Im not a expert on those exes stuff, but if i were to look at it from client side, its the skilltable.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Learning abt DLL modding and HS
08/27/2011 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
Hey there, please excuse me for my noobish question. So I edited 1 line in Standard.dll (elf lag > AR animation fix) and I ran into memory modification error in HS. So, I am kinda curious on why that is the case. Does HS check the file before load? Does it check the file size or what does it look for? I highly doubt that it checks everything within the file before it moves forward. So i have figured out ollydbg and IDA pro. Where should i go look for materials to learn about creating a HS...
c++ learning
10/31/2009 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
Hello all Can anyone be so kind teach me the basic programing for c++, i have a good idea how to bypass the r11 security but i cant make it because i dont know how to use c++ Helpers pm me Enjoy
Learning to hack CD skill and Speed Attack hack
08/09/2009 - Dragonica - 12 Replies
As I mention from the above title,I learning how to hack CD skill and Attack speed hack.If u guys have any info on it,we can use this thread as a discussion for this 2 hack.Well I am still in learning stage,better we try and learn to create the hack while waiting for other pro come out with their hack.This would kill our time,so feel free to discuss here and share it here.
Learning C++
03/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
I want to learn how to use this program ... if anyone know a site or a good video about that plz tell me .. Thanks And i use 2008 is it good?
Learning VB
05/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I am currently learning Visual Basic programming. to learn, a friend taught me some things: agreement window Buttons to open other forms and a simle 'dice' game. though i wanted an highscore on the dice game and did this: if form3.highscore.caption < form3.score.caption then