Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skill bug at tz2moons ?

Discussion on Skill bug at tz2moons ? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill bug at tz2moons ?

ok i got this, i followed the instruction , and install the game on client EU, and extra one on Deadfront 2910, then i play my summoner to level 58 , and the skill Selaim doesnt work, the pets didnt take dmg on monster.

i play to level 83 and learn new skill, a pet skill again, the pets which i summon doesnt attack monster this time, he just fly away and come back to me after a time...

what was wrong `?

« tz2moons ? | How to get a Speed Hack ? »

Similar Threads
tz2moons
11/13/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hmm just wondering what u guys ms are usaly on tz2moons, i only have like 300 on the x30 server but on this tz2moon my ms just keep spiking up to 3k to 6k+ just wondering if it a one of thing, or it just my line that doesnt like tz2moons, live in australia if that make any diff.
tz2moons....
09/16/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Someone can explain me please how I am an operator the server "tz2moons" plizzz ....... I thank whom that will help.....
Little help with Tz2Moons
08/29/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Helo guys, Some of you may remember me from using and being active on this forum 6months ago. I have now come back to play a bit of Private 2Moons, what I need to know is does VAC Hack work at ALL places on tz2moons or is it just some areas? Also, if anyone has a already made Vac Hack working, please can you post it here! :) Thanks!
Tz2Moons SEC need Help
08/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
hello, i tried to find answers in the forum but not found and no one helps.. i install dekaron eu, full update and patch with tz2moons-dekaron-36.0.10.. extract the Sec in Bin folder.. i pess Down, but i get a Chinese Error, and not working... ok i downgrade manually to 29.1.3... and finally open Sec, install the hack.. press play, and when down.. i try to enter with minilauncher.. but doesnt work (when i press nothing happen), and i put him in the Bin folder together with Sec.. and i get...
Tz2moons...
08/01/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Someone know some hacks working on this server?? THX :rolleyes: