Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Dekaron › Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Problem With 20x xp & 100x drop!

Discussion on Problem With 20x xp & 100x drop! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 563
Received Thanks: 82
Problem With 20x xp & 100x drop!

I use DekEU.. When i run .bat it only says "Connecting...." all the time.. And it doesnt come any updates! Help me please!!!!!!!!
bassen is offline  
Old   #2
 
Ubelai's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 602
Received Thanks: 54
When you install DekEU, do not let it patch at all.

Patch the client with the pserver patch first, then let it patch itself.
Ubelai is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
20x exp 100x drop Server Down?
09/04/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Is the 20x exp 100x drop server down? When i try to connect it says 'Server Down'.. I use English Patch! Is it closed?! :bandit::pimp:
Need 20x Exp 100x Drop Acc
09/04/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, I need an 20x Exp 100x Drop Acc so when anyone got 1 and dont play any more then pls send a private message to me with acc name and pw i want play this server :S Thx in Advance:handsdown:
I Need Help With 20X Exp 100X Drop PServer
07/24/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
i tried registering 2 accounts.. none of them worked. It just says wrong ID. so i really don't know what to do. Somebody wanna make one for me or give me one? you can message me or add me on aim. AIM: jauodchristian
I want exp 10x, drop 100x Pserver IP
07/19/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I want exp 10x, drop 100x Pserver IP and channel IP www.mydk2.com] please.....
DC Porblem in 20x xp 100x drop server.
07/17/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I play on 20x xp 100x drop server. I keep getting this same "error".. When I try to run across Denebe, I get DC whem I'm at the first bridge. And when I relog it starts loading the game, then I get disconnected again. It's like chainreaction lol. Log in, DC, log in, dc, etc.. I wondered, am I the only one who has this problem? lol I'd be very grateful if some1 of you could help me. :D



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.