Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any "skipping" issues in all of the pserver??

Discussion on Is there any "skipping" issues in all of the pserver?? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any "skipping" issues in all of the pserver??

I played all of the 3 servers and they were pretty good, however, all of them had the same issue; it was a spontaneous "skipping in the screen and it really hurts my eyes. Has anyone encountered with this problem or had they resolved it?? Helps would be appreciate ^^
Old 06/05/2008, 18:27   #2

Skipping of the screen? Do explain? If you mean you run, then everything stops, and then you zoom ahead a bit try getting a better comp. Its caused by your computer not being able to load the files fast enough but still sending the info to the server on where you are that makes that happen. Other then that, give a better explanation please.
Old 06/05/2008, 20:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslayer View Post
Skipping of the screen? Do explain? If you mean you run, then everything stops, and then you zoom ahead a bit try getting a better comp. Its caused by your computer not being able to load the files fast enough but still sending the info to the server on where you are that makes that happen. Other then that, give a better explanation please.
lol it happens sometimes for me.
i have a 8800 gts 512 mb
q6600 G0 3,2ghz
asus p5k-e
2 gb of ram corsair dominator 1066
500gb wd+250 gb seagate
750w corsair

im not trying to say that my rig is the best, but that u may be wrong. should i get then a quad sli of X2 9800 gtx and 2 Q9770xtreme? its 2moons, not crysis.
anyways my 2 cent: it may be from ur connection
Old 06/05/2008, 21:20   #4

maybe wrong driver, broken gcard or simply wrong setup. i dont have such problems.

just got

amd 3000+
1gb ram
ati x850 xt pe
Old 06/06/2008, 00:48   #5

the picture of the game is fine for a second (or two) but the next second it stops completely and reverts back to normal (for another one/two second) and problem goes on and on. It's still playable, but it is very irritating. I'm sure it is not laggy because the problem did not occur when i played the U.S 2moons.
Old 06/06/2008, 03:23   #6

hmm..i also got something like startup lags. first 30 sec - 1min feels like 15fps but its gone later and runs smooth. its just on vista. WinXP freeze my game for 5-10 sec as soon as i see my char ingame. but ur problem is weird lol. no idea hmm..