Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trouble when the character on the map

Discussion on trouble when the character on the map within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trouble when the character on the map

when i login and see the map name ,suddenly client crash. i do not know why and where got problem , help pls .
Old 08/23/2011, 19:15   #2

change the map folder in > data/share/map . with any folder from other client its help .
Old 08/23/2011, 19:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesmichael View Post
when i login and see the map name ,suddenly client crash. i do not know why and where got problem , help pls .
this can be caused by many things ... go on a date/script/ui folder and change the game2 by that of another client!
Old 08/24/2011, 01:19   #4

You might be crashing because of these reasons...Maybe some textures missing(even though it shouldn't make you crash". Second thing is you will have to edit something in maplist.csv(I forgot what) that allows players to stay on that map.
Old 08/24/2011, 01:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by x6630x View Post
change the map folder in > data/share/map . with any folder from other client its help .
crash again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by iugareth View Post
this can be caused by many things ... go on a date/script/ui folder and change the game2 by that of another client!
i will try . thx .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
You might be crashing because of these reasons...Maybe some textures missing(even though it shouldn't make you crash". Second thing is you will have to edit something in maplist.csv(I forgot what) that allows players to stay on that map.
edit something in maplist.csv ? i have changed another maplist.csv but the problem happened again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by iugareth View Post
yes that is right . i overwrite a old game2 on it , client runs well and login game succesfully , but till now i do not know which txt got errors that i can not login game ? any suggestion for me ?
Old 08/24/2011, 15:13   #6

almost all settings are not supported by your client .. I advise you to change all game2
Old 08/26/2011, 02:34   #7

Dont just replace stuff from another client it'll just screw your client up, It's a noob way to fix stuff, you will never find out whats causing to crash and will never learn how to fix it. Go to your database and move your character to another coords on the same map and see if it still crashes, if it doesn't anymore then there is something on the previous spot thats causing to crash. Another thing you can do is, remove monsters from the map and try again, maybe monsters with a missing texture or AI something like that is causing the crash, try the same for NPC. If you tried all of those things and still doesn't work...It's definitely the map, there has to be something missing on the map.

PS: My one last guess, try using another client.exe. Maybe the one your using is blocking GM,DEV,DEKARON characters from coming in game.
Old 08/26/2011, 09:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
Dont just replace stuff from another client it'll just screw your client up, It's a noob way to fix stuff, you will never find out whats causing to crash and will never learn how to fix it. Go to your database and move your character to another coords on the same map and see if it still crashes, if it doesn't anymore then there is something on the previous spot thats causing to crash. Another thing you can do is, remove monsters from the map and try again, maybe monsters with a missing texture or AI something like that is causing the crash, try the same for NPC. If you tried all of those things and still doesn't work...It's definitely the map, there has to be something missing on the map.

PS: My one last guess, try using another client.exe. Maybe the one your using is blocking GM,DEV,DEKARON characters from coming in game.
thx for helping !!
map1 -47 is ok , after map 47 most of maps can not login , someone told me maybe dekaron.exe not suppot it ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2011, 17:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesmichael View Post
thx for helping !!
map1 -47 is ok , after map 47 most of maps can not login , someone told me maybe dekaron.exe not suppot it ?
No, exe should support it, what I'm saying is that, the exe your using is anti-gm exe, which dcs characters with GM, DEV,DEKARON tags.