Been having some problems with the pserver x20 exp x100 drop
heres how i set it up
1. Install a fresh EU dek client
2. Extract the x20 x100 patch to the dekaron file
3. Run .bat
4. get the updates...blah blah
5. (Here is where the problem lies) I open it up i see to server groups in gib, i tried both it says "Connecting to server"...pause...."Cannot connect to server" its a working account and the patch is uptodate so anyone got any suggestions??
lol i remember this i had when i played...the fix was reinstalling then copying everything in the folder to a new folder and then open the bat file in the new folder
lol i remember this i had when i played...the fix was reinstalling then copying everything in the folder to a new folder and then open the bat file in the new folder
Problems on Client 05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Hello All!
I'm having problems with ECSRO Client.
I back to play the game yesterday, and front problems.
My client simple don't save anything, dont save skills (that I put on skill bar), don't save the configuration Video, Audio, etc.
Nafthen!
I need configure all, all times when I enter on server.
If who know what's happening, please help me :handsdown:
Thanks for attention:cool:
problems with my client 03/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies cabal when its downloaded it updates perfectly.
then i load it up and login i choose my world and create my char...(everything's going smoothing until...)
i get my char i can see him and i move the cam around bit laggy but thats ok i move and the client crashes and just goes to my desktop.
im using Geforce 7300 LE and should work fine, all my specs out master the recomended requirments and i dont know whats wrong.
if anyone has masterd this can you please reply thanks in advance ..X
problems with legend 2 client 12/20/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies hi well i got problems whenn i try to install the new client there comes you can install it after legend 2 update or something like that can someone help me what i can do?
multi client problems 11/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies I have tried all the multi clients i could find but they say they cannot find 'GameData.dll' i think this is because i have COpartner, any solutions?