Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Servers files ?

Discussion on Servers files ? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Servers files ?

Hmmm i think i found something but..im not shure if this really works. U need to pay for a page account but i dont know if this is the real dakaron server files
Old 05/07/2008, 22:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
i don't trust that site... you can search pretty much anything and it will find something...
Old 05/08/2008, 05:39   #3

lamer link.download the files u need pay it
Old 05/08/2008, 06:06   #4

Looks legit, and it's only 4 bucks...Ima check this out $4 buck aint much to lose if it's a lame scammer site...but who know why would the files be different sizes on each download methode? that's what gets me ..so i not sure.
Old 05/08/2008, 06:59   #5

it same like those warez webside.when u type something the files will found but the size different anyway..if the link show the correct name with correct size example like
1: serverfiles+database (smaller size)
2: serverfiles+database+web (average size)
3: serverfiles+database+web+client (large size)

this would be trust able to download it.
Old 05/08/2008, 14:50   #6

Lol, i bet, in like 2-5 months, a US/Australian/Euro Pserver will be released. ^^`
Old 05/09/2008, 18:20   #7

LOL don't pay for this its a joke. Don't believe me...... Just think up something, the dumbest thing you can think of. It will find it for you. I typed in fat granny blows dog, and it had like 13 different ones. Its actually pretty amusing. The only time I had 0 results is when i typed this site is a fake.