Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New China PServer (dcs server xD) Nonaggro & Vacuum...

Discussion on New China PServer (dcs server xD) Nonaggro & Vacuum... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/15/2008, 19:35   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blames View Post
why i am always dc, can someone answer please..
Same here, well I guess it's cuz the server is bad. Or maybe cuz we don't have too good net?
Old 08/16/2008, 01:51   #152

Ya... seriously I can not for the life of me figure this out. Much props and respect to you guys that are able to run this and get it working (the vac hacks etc not the pserver)

If anyone does have a file I could DL to get a Vac+nonaggro (walls would be nice but dont REALLY need that I guess...) I would be MUCH appreciative.

sorry, guess I'm just terrible at this stuff lol. :S
Old 08/16/2008, 05:02   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodinthewater View Post
Ya... seriously I can not for the life of me figure this out. Much props and respect to you guys that are able to run this and get it working (the vac hacks etc not the pserver)

If anyone does have a file I could DL to get a Vac+nonaggro (walls would be nice but dont REALLY need that I guess...) I would be MUCH appreciative.

sorry, guess I'm just terrible at this stuff lol. :S
I was realy nuub at this aswell but I tried to learn. (Nobody helpd me) Took my about 2-3 hours searching for stuff.
Old 08/16/2008, 05:54   #154

Well I'm happy you were able to do it for yourself But sadly I don't really see myself learning this deal.

10 dollars U.S.D. to whoever gets this done for me.

Basically just the EZhack 2.0 but working for the Dekaron EU client on this private server.
Old 08/16/2008, 06:40   #155

lol i double click the monsterscript. it opened as a txt file. i drag into winhex. it and it doesnt run as a script but it just opened it and see what's inside. just like data.pak. help??

Quote:
why i am always dc, can someone answer please..
lol too much lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
just register new. It will create a new user.txt. That happens sometimes
Name: "2moons"
Addr1: "Guild"
Addr2: "Affliction"
Key1: 6E927F5A16B32A3257C3394B548F4FAC
Key2: D21BEFE9E13E0F38A817316778AD05F1
Chksm: 69

i copied this in. press ok. says something wrong the with license. leads me to a website. put in my email. says not in the database. hmmm what do you mean by register new???
Old 08/16/2008, 08:09   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by undynee View Post
Same here, well I guess it's cuz the server is bad. Or maybe cuz we don't have too good net?
i did something that my router has more power, and now i am dc after 5 minutes in nc2, but never in crespo...

ehm: server1 down?
first try yesterday 22:00
last today 8:00....

down?

edit: xiaoyuanz: u will get infraction for tripple posting XD
but your problem with the monsterscript:
i had this too, if you call the file monsterscript.whs and open it with winhex, winhex call it monsterscript.whs.txt -.-'
somebody send me his one... our computer just change name, not the format, PM me and i'll send you the right one
Old 08/16/2008, 08:37   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyuanz View Post
lol i double click the monsterscript. it opened as a txt file. i drag into winhex. it and it doesnt run as a script but it just opened it and see what's inside. just like data.pak. help??
Hehe, read the tutorial carefully You're on your way keep going

You need to open the file just in notepad then "save as" and rename it monsterscript.whs <- it's the whs you need and then it should be "All Files" instead of txtdocument

And now about the license, ierno if I shud just give you a working one or let you search for a working license on yer own.
Old 08/16/2008, 08:49   #158

lol i can give ya a working too:
Name: "Ziggy"
Addr1: "SnD Team"
Addr2: "snd.astalavista.ms"
Key1: DE56A28D34CC5B989C19C350148F7E53
Key2: C2ADB62928D900E789E285AD31F948B2
Chksm: 5D

but give me a thanks :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2008, 08:52   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by undynee View Post
Hehe, read the tutorial carefully You're on your way keep going

You need to open the file just in notepad then "save as" and rename it monsterscript.whs <- it's the whs you need and then it should be "All Files" instead of txtdocument

And now about the license, ierno if I shud just give you a working one or let you search for a working license on yer own.
hahaha. up to you i guess. my email is if you wanna help. I downloaded alot that has virus in em -.- . annoying. just a simple virus scan and found them faulty.

Quote:
edit: xiaoyuanz: u will get infraction for tripple posting XD
but your problem with the monsterscript:
i had this too, if you call the file monsterscript.whs and open it with winhex, winhex call it monsterscript.whs.txt -.-'
somebody send me his one... our computer just change name, not the format, PM me and i'll send you the right one
man i love this forum fast response. friendly ppl xD
Hmmm I changed it to .whs. now it's a script. but when i drag it in it says I do not have the professional version. but i've registered already.

"Sorry, this version is not a free update for you any more. Your free update maintenance period has expired. Your license codes cannot be used with this version. Please see on how to upgrade."

hah. my bad. blames. ur license is outdated ><
Old 08/16/2008, 09:43   #160

it works for me...
Old 08/16/2008, 18:45   #161

Seriously though. if someone could put together a package that would Vac + Nonaggro + wall for this server (EU Client preferably) I'll toss ya ten bucks usd...

I really can not for the life of me figure this **** out.
Old 08/16/2008, 18:47   #162

Quote:
Seriously though. if someone could put together a package that would Vac + Nonaggro + wall for this server (EU Client preferably) I'll toss ya ten bucks usd...

I really can not for the life of me figure this **** out.
Follow my guide in the pserver section.. Its for this server with vac and non-aggro.
Old 08/16/2008, 18:53   #163

I saw the guide and I bet it works. But I've got to be honest. I just really REALLY can not get this to work lol.

It should be simpler than I'm making it sound but I'm terrible.
Old 08/16/2008, 18:57   #164

Quote:
I saw the guide and I bet it works. But I've got to be honest. I just really REALLY can not get this to work lol.

It should be simpler than I'm making it sound but I'm terrible.
Well, Try to do all the steps in te guide and u will have vachack and non-aggro..
Its really easy!
Old 08/16/2008, 22:13   #165

Yeah I got the vac+nonaggro from that post thats all fine and dandy. But the Vac only works in a few zones.

Hence why I just need someone to post up a file to make ALL of the useful zones (or at least Norak2 and/or Crespo)