go to Dekaron\data\share\map\156_ark_arcana
Make a new file called "callmonster_156_ark_arcana.csv"
Now add the mosnters like this in the file
2006,45,324,113
2006 is monster index
45 is the respawn time
324 is the x pos
113 is the y pos
Now open Dekaron\data\share\maplist.csv
find ark_ark_arcana
add "\share\map\156_ark_arcana\callmonster_156_ark_arc ana.csv" under "MonsterLocatePath"
Don't add the "
Guys, My little Problem.. 09/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 44 Replies Gud day to all,
I'm a GC player in PH, And Now I'm trying to finish the new dungeon Castle of Domination Champion Mode( trying to get Thanatos pet which is a limited edition pet, and only exists upto Aug. 24,2010), its really hard to finish it alone, and I can't even ask my guildmates nor my friends to join with me cuz our connection isn't compatible, which means its lag, the only way to finish to the game fairly, normally, is to play it with your shop mates, or maybe with your friends inside...
Hi guys, I have a problem, please help me? 06/24/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Hi, I know that is not in this forum, where there are problems! but unfortunately I can not find the section is in trouble!
However, I have a problem, not to format before the computer, I download the hacks here and if I play the game I felt very open! Now, because these days, I reformatted the computer (because I have a virus) if I have a hack, and open the folder and open the hack me this error message could not: "The application download to initialize properly (0xc0000135 ). Click OK to...
Problem in PSF: Need your help guys! 02/02/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies Yesterday i'm using my PSF and it works perfectly but after the maintainance there was a error saying "CANNOT CONNECT TO THE LOGIN SERVER - TIME ERROR". What should i do guys? Help me please...
guys i have a problem with the bot 05/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies after the last inspection (roolback or whatever it was)
when i login the ecsro with dc client (the original 1) the bot work's like with no dc client (picking all items, when i click F6 it doesnt start, no auto-potion wth bot and etc)
what shall i do?
btw after the last server's rollback i have huge lagsss
Having a problem maybe you guys can help me out with? 03/31/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hey, i've been vac hacking on 2moons... and the thing is when i lure up to like 30-50 mobs i get REALLY high ms.... ive reformated my pc and everything since this problem hasnt happend before... but I have a new internet connection... which i dont think is as good as the one i had before, do you think thats why?