i tried in bypass dekaron evoshield and it works just do this
1 install processhacker-2.19-setup/then open
2 open your dekaron evolution laucher and wait till it load
3 when you are in login/go back in process hacker then find dekaron evolution
4 right click then properties /then to to thread tab then find 3 evoshield.dll right click it then click suspend
5then when you do that you can use any cheat like cheat engine /trainer
any hack are works with no dcsuch as teleport/ vac hack no works anymore and need an update .
Lol, the hacks that do work are in such a small community that if a dipshit ever posted it on here the dudes life would be made hell in game after the patch.. So i doubt anyones willing to be shunned just so you can hack..
i tried in bypass dekaron evoshield and it works just do this
1 install processhacker-2.19-setup/then open
2 open your dekaron evolution laucher and wait till it load
3 when you are in login/go back in process hacker then find dekaron evolution
4 right click then properties /then to to thread tab then find 3 evoshield.dll right click it then click suspend
5then when you do that you can use any cheat like cheat engine /trainer
any hack are works with no dcsuch as teleport/ vac hack no works anymore and need an update .
happy hacking
I'm happy someone finally figured this out. I was going to post that method a long long time ago, but never did (its easier with Process Explorer). This method will still work in future bypass's as APR works the same way as evosheild does. So bypassing it is quite simple. Figure it out its not too hard.
Well if there well be hack that they cant patch, I will even help them with patching...
EvoDK is the last good DK server arround, and not worth to get killed by some noob hackers!
Well if there well be hack that they cant patch, I will even help them with patching...
EvoDK is the last good DK server arround, and not worth to get killed by some noob hackers!
Truth, last good server... but the always must steal someone designs
- Agreements page: Infinity Aion,
- BOUT page: free layout but without autor copyright,
- Dekaron page: King of Kings 3 from Gamigo
I didn't design/nor chose those webpages that was up to Ike. I coded all the pages related to the game. (E.g. Evo CP), and the new EvoShield update is out now
Truth, last good server... but the always must steal someone designs
- Agreements page: Infinity Aion,
- BOUT page: free layout but without autor copyright,
- Dekaron page: King of Kings 3 from Gamigo
...sad that they can't do own design :/
He said good server, not good website.
What matters is the functionality of the game client. Which is what we are currently excelling at. Especially with the fact that the Action 9 share that is posted here by KingTUT is based mostly, if not entirely, on the Evolution's game client.
Let's put together some facts:
1. Several servers in the top 100, that have Action 9 right now, used Evolution's action 9 files. Sure, we could have packed our client, or obfuscated the files like AG-Dekaron does, that way no one in the community could use our files and to obtain action 9, 8 etc.
2. The Aloken that is currently released is thanks to Evolution, since the client .exe (which requires more work than the server .exe) was provided by Evolution. Again, we could have used Themida and packed it like how HellSpider and Elite, so that only people who purchased it may use it.
I could go on and on.
Thanks Zirak for the EvoShield update, and Elol I'm sorry you feel that way.
Also thank you 6Shadow6 and THT, for making points I agree with and supporting us.
What matters is the functionality of the game client. Which is what we are currently excelling at. Especially with the fact that the Action 9 share that is posted here by KingTUT is based mostly, if not entirely, on the Evolution's game client.
Let's put together some facts:
1. Several servers in the top 100, that have Action 9 right now, used Evolution's action 9 files. Sure, we could have packed our client, or obfuscated the files like AG-Dekaron does, that way no one in the community could use our files and to obtain action 9, 8 etc.
2. The Aloken that is currently released is thanks to Evolution, since the client .exe (which requires more work than the server .exe) was provided by Evolution. Again, we could have used Themida and packed it like how HellSpider and Elite, so that only people who purchased it may use it.
I could go on and on.
Thanks Zirak for the EvoShield update, and Elol I'm sorry you feel that way.
Also thank you 6Shadow6 and THT, for making points I agree with and supporting us.
Themida is not the king of packers, and is quite easily unpacked manually. Actually EXECryptor is a lot harder to unpack. I'm sure even your Zirak wouldn't be able to kill off its process checks and get rid of the loader code. Themida is good software, but I think people over rate it.
I think people over-rate a lot of things, there's always bigger and better software out there, it's just not well known yet but one day it will be I don't think anyone can quite says there's the best of anything, it's just how people can manage it.
Themida is not the king of packers, and is quite easily unpacked manually. Actually EXECryptor is a lot harder to unpack. I'm sure even your Zirak wouldn't be able to kill off its process checks and get rid of the loader code. Themida is good software, but I think people over rate it.
As you said, Themida isn't anything of it's "former glory" anymore, everything (except for the VMs) are well documented and quite easily defeated. The only valuable protection remaining is the RISC VM of Oreans SecureEngine (CISC is interpretable with tools).
Personally, I use other protectors/packers depending on the level of protection needed.
I wonder what would have had to do was to server for those who deceive in the game. A teeth was more interesting to give them the ability to use all available hack. Interesting as far as getting to DC during the day and of what were to lag. I suspect that they would soon be bored.
Dekaron Evolution 10/19/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies share file has full action 9
Dekaron evolution 06/09/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies Selling lvl 216 summoner on Dekaron evolution
Pm for details
Looking for about 90-100$
And 2 UGC's
Dekaron Evolution 05/25/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies Hello guys...
Can someone give me a link to Dekaron Evolution A9 Client?
this links dont work...:(
.
[wtb] Dekaron evolution +9s 04/08/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies Buying +9s on dekaron evolution. PM me what you have. I'm paying with dils on siz.