Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

install guide for new ps dekaron

Discussion on install guide for new ps dekaron within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
install guide for new ps dekaron

hope this would help u guys
install dekaron client u can use the one for taiwan server but dont use the patch
dl the patch like the other post said
then put the patch into the folder dekaron then browse that folder
then on the desktop click the deadfront icon , then click the first box from the left
let it load becuase it will take a lil bit time to load, then u got it work , but u gonna need an account so go register ( not sure if the game let u log in with the account u create because when i try to log in with my registered accounts it said incorrect id) so good luck and hope u guys get it work , for me i think they IP block U.S that is y i couldnt log in.

Old 04/27/2008, 02:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Screen shots would be more accurate xD

« Please Help Me :[ Taiwan 20x Server | Anyone managed to get a vac for 100x server? »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]How to use and install edits
05/13/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
Since I'm probably going to be posting a lot of edits on here, I may as well write a guide to using them! Here it goes: Basically, a client edit is client sided, which means only the person who has the edit in his client folder can see it. No one else will know if you have a client edit or not. An edit is basically changing the .dds files in your conquer folders of effects or textures of anything in the game. There are a few different types of edits: Textures - The base look of...
can't install EG-Dekaron
04/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
i can't install the game... "Error writing to file: C:\Program Files(x86)\EterniaGames\EG-Dekaron\data\data.pak. Verify that you have access to that directory.
[ECSRO] install guide
02/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
all i want to ask how to install ecsro i have downloaded all the files in ecsro website Media_20100203.rar JDownloaderSetup.rar data_20100127.part01.rar data_20100127.part02.rar data_20100127.part03.rar data_20100127.part04.rar data_20100127.part05.rar
Fembria - Install Guide.
10/10/2008 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 35 Replies
Edit: Removed upon request.
[Guide]How to install SRO
02/18/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Some ppl can't connect to the official Silkroadonline Homepage, like me :) so you can download the client with full kilo bytes here.. Silkroad German - Die beste deutsche Silkroadseite im Netz auf Deusch Login with Name: Cronicle Password: samiscool I hope you won't change it, I want to share my acc to you xD