that is as far as i can get
can someone help me plz
You need a valid Name and KSSN, I can't help you with that, since it's not quite legal to post these, so just google it and you'll find some real KSSN's for sure.
You need a valid Name and KSSN, I can't help you with that, since it's not quite legal to post these, so just google it and you'll find some real KSSN's for sure.
i can get the name but i can't paste it on the first part
the numbers i can put in ez for the second and third part
I had the same error when I was trying to make a new acc for few ppl, I think, it has something to do with KSSN info. No idea why it won't allow us to make accs anymore, even thou' I made few 2 days ago =/
test server 09/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies iwanna be GM in test server and ican help with anything if somone need GM post
Need ppl for server test 01/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies Im looking for 5ppl to test my server
with DeadFront client
hamachi network
killeros19
pass=123456
Thank you!
iConquer Is In Test Stage! Come Fast And Test! 07/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 69 Replies OK FINE EVERYONE WANTS THAT THE SERVER WILL FAIL OK THEN FINE IT WILL FAIL! WE DONT WANT TO LET IT FAIL BUT EVERYONE WANTS IT SO I HOPE U GUYS ARE HAPPY NOW!