HI i present how to make slot in fings + insert gems
1) open itemetc.csv in CSVEDITOR
2) Go to column 4 if you have value 6 set to value 5
3) Go to column 35 and 36 and set value Column 35 Value = 5 Column 36 Value = 1
3) save file
Type Value 5 = you can insert all defense gems and increase HP MP
Type Value 4 = you can insert all damage gems ans increase critical dmg or critical dmg rate
file must be the same both side Server and Client
Restart your server and client a see what happend
Proof: Slot
Proof: insert gem's
Download:
insert this file in server share\item\ and put in your client data\share\item\
and have fun
small bug: you can't put wings in slot for wings Think ppl
Fixed but i don't put this files on this forum and other just like i say "just thing ppl" and learn edit csv files
you lie very well,should run for president ... this not edit in csv files,this edition is made in executable,u need add the type wing in function...this **** what u saying..nobodys here its so idiot to bellieve in you..dude, grown up !
you lie very well,should run for president ... this not edit in csv files,this edition is made in executable,u need add the type wing in function...this **** what u saying..nobodys here its so idiot to bellieve in you..dude, grown up !
You do not know what you're talking jerk. Do as I wrote in this tutorial how to do wings + gems. Then take off the armor and the armor place wear wings. I normally start to think about. because of you as a developer of nail ****.
Just thing {{"change type off slots for wings"} Jerk "};
Besides, I'm an adult and, unlike you, I have a family and my 2 year old daughter has more oil in the head from you.
I think the point of this was to give you 80% and make you brain.exe the last 20%, which I totally agree with.
Dude,hes don think this,he's just pulling a hunk, antesele was trying to help ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6shadow6
You do not know what you're talking jerk. Do as I wrote in this tutorial how to do wings + gems. Then take off the armor and the armor place wear wings. I normally start to think about. because of you as a developer of nail cunt.
Just thing {{"change type off slots for wings"} Jerk "};
Besides, I'm an adult and, unlike you, I have a family and my 2 year old daughter has more oil in the head from you.
1 - im know ecxatly what i say ,because im not one of those idiots who drops his unfunny jokes,no offense...
2- of course i knew that if i took the armor and put it in place, work ...anyone who understands a little of Dekaron knows that
3 - think,u think? OMFG ! somebody calls a doctor,or a nurse,or a priest...
thats a miracle !
4 - Adult? if u on fact as adult should behave like an adult then and not be posting fake releases trying to fool guys who understand little about this,beacuse was excatly what u do !
5 - About im be a ''developer of nail cunt'' :
when you are able to do that, you come talk to me, ok?
1 question with wings. 05/21/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies Hey guys, do you know how to make wings upgradable? Don't tell me no 'cause there are servers out there who have them upgradable. If you know please share how :D , or give me like a hint :D
thank you!
Question about golden phoenix wings 05/02/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies may nkkaalam b ng stats ng golden phoenix wings? pkipost nmn po d2 ung sgot, in terms of porma kc, cya n ung pnkmganda s lht ng purchasing rewards n wings...:cool:
<QUESTION> where to get wings? 03/28/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies where would i get wings coz other playes have it. xD
i dunno where to find it....
bcuz I like the "wings w/ feathers".... T_T
can u post a reply for me to know thnx.
[QUESTION]10% shield on wings? 12/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies Ya I searched,,, but nothing found,,,
How can I add 10% shield on me wings?
thanks