Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help launcher

Discussion on help launcher within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help launcher

hey i want make my own launcher some one got any tutorial how to do it / give me one and how to modfit the background?
Old 07/01/2011, 00:27   #2

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifs2000 View Post
hey i want make my own launcher some one got any tutorial how to do it / give me one and how to modfit the background?
Im working on a side project atm. Its a launcher for unpacked data.pak clients. If you wait long enough you will have one made for you. Unless you pack your client (which is at 0 benefit over unpacked).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 05:10   #3

Looking forward to that release War. Every release you've made so far has helped me out quite a bit, and even though your a straight froward guy, and a bit blunt at times, you seem pretty good at what you do. Wanna be a little more specific on what the launcher release will consist of? I'm quite curious.
Old 07/01/2011, 14:07   #4

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Pro View Post
Looking forward to that release War. Every release you've made so far has helped me out quite a bit, and even though your a straight froward guy, and a bit blunt at times, you seem pretty good at what you do. Wanna be a little more specific on what the launcher release will consist of? I'm quite curious.
Pretty simple, a client launcher & update server. Thinking about keeping patchs on the web server itself, such as htdocs/patchs/ so we don't have to mess around with a file server such as filezilla.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2011, 11:08   #5

yo war cant wait to c it bro can u make a guide on how to do it on a hamachi server also if not sorrie for the bother
Old 07/31/2011, 17:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondudy View Post
yo war cant wait to c it bro can u make a guide on how to do it on a hamachi server also if not sorrie for the bother
he's already released it just browse the forum some.