Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Dekaron › Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Vac for private server

Discussion on Vac for private server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Vac for private server

dl link 1:

dl link 2:


Note: I did not make this and claim no credit for it, I am only providing the download link. I have only tested it on one server and it seems to work. Since I did not make it, I obviously do not know how to fix any problems you might have. I am also not responsible for any potential virus/ban you might experience by using this hack, download at your own discretion.
All credit goes to night cat.
hobom is offline  
Old   #2
 
CosmosTunes's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,358
Received Thanks: 273
moved to pserver section because it's no 2moons release.

please post pserver releases in this section. thanks!
CosmosTunes is offline  
Old   #3
 
Ubelai's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 602
Received Thanks: 54
How do these ones actually work? When i try open them, a box comes up saying all this weird stuff.
Ubelai is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 9
does it work outside dungeons?
woedred is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.