every single vac hack im using i either gather mobs then lose all of them or they just run strait past me?
whats the cause of this and is there any fix?
please help me out i dont understand
The vac hacks work perfect on my laptop but asoon as i put them on my desktop this happens!
[TUT] Vacking w/o loosing mobs + mobs speed hack [WINHEX] 01/25/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 208 Replies You will need Win Hex to edit thouse numbers.
I used Styx as the mob to edit.
PART OF VACK + SPPED HACK FOR MOBS.
Original:
2251,Styx,1,19,82,35749,0,486,695,10,50,2,6,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,55,0,0,0,02.5,4.8,1,1,styx,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0,0,526 0,441,595,30800,1,1,3,90,90
Vac Script Loosing Mobs 06/04/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Hi, I am using a script that I found in the forum and it seems to loose mobs when I start to attack. I would lure like 30 mobs and about 10 of them will run off a few at a time before I get to kill them all. Can someone help me edit the script to fix the problem? Can I also increase range and number of mobs I can vac?
Thanks
alloc(MonsterProperties,2048)
label(ReturnMonsterProperties)
label(MonsterRange)
label(ReturnMonsterRange)
label(MonsterAggro)
loosing bounty's without loosing XP 05/25/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies loosing bounty's without loosing XP and here is how its done (all of u better be thankful) :
1st get a buddy to u somewhere quiet
2nd he should attack u with normal attacks
3rd u start running (click somewhere at distance) and press escape to bring up the menu
4th ur buddy AoE's u while ur running