Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why?????

Discussion on Why????? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why?????

Why hasn't anyone posted clean A7 files? It's already A9.... Are people that selfish?
Old 05/18/2011, 22:03   #2

dont have to since is too easy to get.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2011, 01:49   #3

Not for some noobs... I would rather be able to download the files here then download a client,unpack it, then fix all the bugs.
Old 05/19/2011, 01:59   #4

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerium View Post
Not for some noobs... I would rather be able to download the files here then download a client,unpack it, then fix all the bugs.
It's because 99% on this forum think their hot garbage and their **** don't stink. All stuck up, greedy bastards. The only person here who shares everything they make is me. Rage Zone has a9 stuff you can go check it out (the best p-server dev community in the world).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/19/2011, 07:38   #5

actually, thats not accurate warmonger ( i know, big surprise right!).

see, by spoonfeeding the noobs files (that are easy as shit to get btw, even for a noob) you encourage them not to jump in to the files and try and figure them out, which in turn causes massive posts asking questions about the simplest things, flooding the forums of unneeded and unwanted garbage, questions that have been asked 100 times, answers to those questions floating around answered 100 times.

but this isnt the only, or the most important reason, why noobs should not be spoonfed. one of the most important reasons is that when u spoon feed those noobs, u are denying them valuable information and experience that they would normally pick up on their own, figure out how things work, what files communicate with other files, and how they all relate to each other, making admining their server much easier in the end, its better for them, better for potential players, better for vets here having to sift thru 100's of posts to see the stuff they need to see . . . .

BUT!, the MOST IMPORTANT REASON why noobs should not be spoonfed, is because spponfeeding those noobs, causes them to learn NOTHING! except they can run here everytime something isnt loading right or working right and get an answer from someone who may (or may not in most cases) know the answer, and are willing to throw it to them like fresh meat to a hungry dog, just so they can look like the "bug shit" because they answered a question, 4 times out of 10 incorrectly, and then bash on everyone who doesnt just throw what took them a year to figure out on their own without it being spoonfed to them . . .

not to mention, look at all these ppl here that werent spoonfed, who didnt have it all thrown at them, who didnt spam countless and pointless questions, look at what they have accomplished, look at what they have done, they didnt get there by being spoonfed, the great minds here confer with eachother on things that are actually really hard to figure out, and they dont always have the answers they are searching for. one day these noobs who you are spoonfeeding, could be the next guy to figure something out the rest of us havent seen, or see something we didnt notice b4, or even better, make a fking emulator, but that guy, the guy who could do all of this, is lost, isnt around, and will never be, cause assholes like you, who feel the need to look like the best person on the forums, just fking ruined him, by handing him everything he needed, he has no reason to disect the files, or stored procs, cus he knows there is always some asshole, who is low on self esteem IRL, will throw it his way, and thus will never, ever, reach his true potential, not to mention, only the greats suffer thru the bullshit, and have a drive to keep going regardless of whether someone will throw them the answer, it weeds out the lazy ass losers out of the ppl who strive to achieve what most ppl call the impossible, and ur the asshole that cuased it all, all because instead of realizing what should be obvious to someone as smart as you claim to be, u wanna be the "savoir" of all the helpless noobs . . .pfft, all ur doing is hurting them, us, and u make urself look like a jackass, which u seem to have many outlets to objectify ur lack of common sence, i really dont see the need to add another to ur arsenal of "eat up with the dumbass"

so, spoofeeding the noobs == bad for us, worse for the noobs.

my god man, even the comment about ******** was ridiculous, that place is eat up with so much stupid shit i cant even look at it for longer the 5 minutes without wishing i nvr knew the url.

i dont wanna start an argument with you war, cus u dont ever seem to know when you have lost the argument and just keep going looking more and more stupid with each post, so please dont make us suffer through that, i prolly wont even reply back to it tbh, ill just shake my head, turn around, and walk away . . . . and i know when u do, ur gonna make all these statements about how we all suck, and ur good and great, but when u crawl into you closet to sleep on the pile of dirty laundry at night, u know im right, and thats enuff for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2011, 07:48   #6

EDIT:

I try not to post all my problems and stuff.. Today is the first time I came across and error I couldn't solve in a while....

Thanks for your response.
Old 05/19/2011, 08:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
actually, thats not accurate warmonger ( i know, big surprise right!).

see, by spoonfeeding the noobs files (that are easy as shit to get btw, even for a noob) you encourage them not to jump in to the files and try and figure them out, which in turn causes massive posts asking questions about the simplest things, flooding the forums of unneeded and unwanted garbage, questions that have been asked 100 times, answers to those questions floating around answered 100 times.

but this isnt the only, or the most important reason, why noobs should not be spoonfed. one of the most important reasons is that when u spoon feed those noobs, u are denying them valuable information and experience that they would normally pick up on their own, figure out how things work, what files communicate with other files, and how they all relate to each other, making admining their server much easier in the end, its better for them, better for potential players, better for vets here having to sift thru 100's of posts to see the stuff they need to see . . . .

BUT!, the MOST IMPORTANT REASON why noobs should not be spoonfed, is because spponfeeding those noobs, causes them to learn NOTHING! except they can run here everytime something isnt loading right or working right and get an answer from someone who may (or may not in most cases) know the answer, and are willing to throw it to them like fresh meat to a hungry dog, just so they can look like the "bug shit" because they answered a question, 4 times out of 10 incorrectly, and then bash on everyone who doesnt just throw what took them a year to figure out on their own without it being spoonfed to them . . .

not to mention, look at all these ppl here that werent spoonfed, who didnt have it all thrown at them, who didnt spam countless and pointless questions, look at what they have accomplished, look at what they have done, they didnt get there by being spoonfed, the great minds here confer with eachother on things that are actually really hard to figure out, and they dont always have the answers they are searching for. one day these noobs who you are spoonfeeding, could be the next guy to figure something out the rest of us havent seen, or see something we didnt notice b4, or even better, make a fking emulator, but that guy, the guy who could do all of this, is lost, isnt around, and will never be, cause assholes like you, who feel the need to look like the best person on the forums, just fking ruined him, by handing him everything he needed, he has no reason to disect the files, or stored procs, cus he knows there is always some asshole, who is low on self esteem IRL, will throw it his way, and thus will never, ever, reach his true potential, not to mention, only the greats suffer thru the bullshit, and have a drive to keep going regardless of whether someone will throw them the answer, it weeds out the lazy ass losers out of the ppl who strive to achieve what most ppl call the impossible, and ur the asshole that cuased it all, all because instead of realizing what should be obvious to someone as smart as you claim to be, u wanna be the "savoir" of all the helpless noobs . . .pfft, all ur doing is hurting them, us, and u make urself look like a jackass, which u seem to have many outlets to objectify ur lack of common sence, i really dont see the need to add another to ur arsenal of "eat up with the dumbass"

so, spoofeeding the noobs == bad for us, worse for the noobs.

my god man, even the comment about ******** was ridiculous, that place is eat up with so much stupid shit i cant even look at it for longer the 5 minutes without wishing i nvr knew the url.

i dont wanna start an argument with you war, cus u dont ever seem to know when you have lost the argument and just keep going looking more and more stupid with each post, so please dont make us suffer through that, i prolly wont even reply back to it tbh, ill just shake my head, turn around, and walk away . . . . and i know when u do, ur gonna make all these statements about how we all suck, and ur good and great, but when u crawl into you closet to sleep on the pile of dirty laundry at night, u know im right, and thats enuff for me
What he is implying is there is no guides/tuts of each .CSV and what each column or row does. Nor any topic with actual easy to understand useful information (I think my tut is the best topic on all of ePVP). Sharing files doesn't necessarily mean spoon feeding. If I posted A9 armors and weapons but with them only in a .CSV file, and only them rows. It would require people to know how to copy them over, where to copy them, etc. The purpose of a development community is to construct something to the best of which the community can. And people like me are the ones who end up doing all the work for the section because I don't hold nothing back. I haven't jumped into studying Dekaron files for said reason, I don't need the recognition. But it would do people some good to contribute something half way decent instead of complete garbage for once. Even you can safely say a few of my posts alone shook the development platform that we both stand on. Now how is that so? Merely because people don't want to consider sharing work that they could possibly build a server with a population maybe maxing around 30, or maybe selling it for a few bucks. Pure greed and selfishness. People plainly flame or spam topics of people trying to contribute to the forum aswell. Why would you wanna share something if someones going to flame you in the end. Now lets say you coded a add-on to completely implement DK-Square into existing servers, would you share something big like that with a community of inconsiderate hoo-haa's?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2011, 08:48   #8

first of all, ur heart is in the right place, its ur brain thats in the wrong place, all my points are valid, and cant be denied can they?

delerium, my post wasnt ment to bash u man, but at the same time u have to admit, u learn more taking apart a lawn mower then taking it to the shop, right? thats my point here

and war, let me point out some things in ur post, which makes my point for me about u:

"I think my tut is the best topic on all of ePVP"
"And people like me are the ones who end up doing all the work for the section"
"a few of my posts alone shook the development platform that we both stand on"

ur tut, is basic info that can be found all over this section, i learned watching tomiks video, by far better then ur tut. i havent seen 1 decent release from you, what do u have? a server start up tool . . . we have been using the MU start up long b4 u came up with that, and it does the same damned thing, granted, urs can add dil and ban players, again something that can be done with a simple queries in the query analyzer, queries which can be saved and reused over and over again, the GM blocker u posted, was broke to shit for the longest time, and not to mention most ppl already have something like that as its been discussed long b4 u came up with it, and as i look around, i see nothing but posts saying your gonna do all this great stuff "admins everywhere woon over my releases". i am willing to bet, that the top 10 servers havent looked at ur tut, dont use ur GM script, and dont even know ur server starter exists outside these forums. you havent done any work, much less all of it, u havent shook anything except ppl's nerves, and ur tut, even tho i think its useless, is the ONLY THING U HAVE TO BE PROUD OF, and u shouldnt even be proud of that, where are my manners . . congrats on figureing out the most basic things and posting them *claps*

my point stands strong, even the noobs cant disagree with the facts in my posts, come on man, u dont want recognition? i bet when u walk by a mirror, u stop and admire urself . . . . lets get real, u thrive on the attention that you THINK you are getting, ur releases are crap at best, something to hold some noobs over until they come into their own and realize what i have just said, most of the time however even they see thru the allure of your b-rated reputation and pass right over ur posts when they see them posted.

if you REALLY thought that way, you would actually come out with something useful, something unique and amazing, things that ppl will actually pick up and say "omfg, this is awesome as hell!" hellspider did it, silkbotter has done it, even bottomy and itsnobody has actually come out with shit just to come out with it, to share with ppl, ppl who will make it better for them, and nvr post such self fulfilling statements about how they have done everything, and how they have released the most ground breaking stuff, they just post it and say here ya go, have fun, let me know if u can make it better

get over urself man, its sad at this point, ur no better then anyone else here, but everyone knows, when u help some noob, then bash the rest of us for not jumping on the answer b4 u got to it, its only because u want ppl to know how "bad ass" you are, and how ur gonna save the day, great you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry man, i tried to relate, i tried to look past it and see you for the programmer u make urslef out to be, but u miss the most basic of common sence most of the time, and while ur doing it, u fking just insult the shit out of the rest of us, ppl who imho are better then you at everything DK, they dont deserve to get bashed cus they dont spoon feed the noobs, especially from the likes of you.

so stop the shit already man, no one even likes you here, and its not becuase you are the best of the best, its because you think u are, and push it on to everyone here every chance u get, and its retarded man, ur the bottom of the barrel, so stop acting like ur on the top, if ur gonna do something great and amazing, do it, otherwise do us all a big fking favor, and stfu already, we are all tired of hearing it.

and for the noobs, do the same thing we did man, read everything u can about the files, every bit, then go read all u can on transact SQL statements, then get it up and running and fuck it up 1000 times, fix it 1000 times, then you wont have the need to ask questions all the time, you will know more the 70% of the ppl here, and you will finally understand why its bad to just have some ass hand you everything u need as soon as u ask for it.
Old 05/19/2011, 09:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
first of all, ur heart is in the right place, its ur brain thats in the wrong place, all my points are valid, and cant be denied can they?

delerium, my post wasnt ment to bash u man, but at the same time u have to admit, u learn more taking apart a lawn mower then taking it to the shop, right? thats my point here

and war, let me point out some things in ur post, which makes my point for me about u:

"I think my tut is the best topic on all of ePVP"
"And people like me are the ones who end up doing all the work for the section"
"a few of my posts alone shook the development platform that we both stand on"

ur tut, is basic info that can be found all over this section, i learned watching tomiks video, by far better then ur tut. i havent seen 1 decent release from you, what do u have? a server start up tool . . . we have been using the MU start up long b4 u came up with that, and it does the same damned thing, granted, urs can add dil and ban players, again something that can be done with a simple queries in the query analyzer, queries which can be saved and reused over and over again, the GM blocker u posted, was broke to shit for the longest time, and not to mention most ppl already have something like that as its been discussed long b4 u came up with it, and as i look around, i see nothing but posts saying your gonna do all this great stuff "admins everywhere woon over my releases". i am willing to bet, that the top 10 servers havent looked at ur tut, dont use ur GM script, and dont even know ur server starter exists outside these forums. you havent done any work, much less all of it, u havent shook anything except ppl's nerves, and ur tut, even tho i think its useless, is the ONLY THING U HAVE TO BE PROUD OF, and u shouldnt even be proud of that, where are my manners . . congrats on figureing out the most basic things and posting them *claps*

my point stands strong, even the noobs cant disagree with the facts in my posts, come on man, u dont want recognition? i bet when u walk by a mirror, u stop and admire urself . . . . lets get real, u thrive on the attention that you THINK you are getting, ur releases are crap at best, something to hold some noobs over until they come into their own and realize what i have just said, most of the time however even they see thru the allure of your b-rated reputation and pass right over ur posts when they see them posted.

if you REALLY thought that way, you would actually come out with something useful, something unique and amazing, things that ppl will actually pick up and say "omfg, this is awesome as hell!" hellspider did it, silkbotter has done it, even bottomy and itsnobody has actually come out with shit just to come out with it, to share with ppl, ppl who will make it better for them, and nvr post such self fulfilling statements about how they have done everything, and how they have released the most ground breaking stuff, they just post it and say here ya go, have fun, let me know if u can make it better

get over urself man, its sad at this point, ur no better then anyone else here, but everyone knows, when u help some noob, then bash the rest of us for not jumping on the answer b4 u got to it, its only because u want ppl to know how "bad ass" you are, and how ur gonna save the day, great you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry man, i tried to relate, i tried to look past it and see you for the programmer u make urslef out to be, but u miss the most basic of common sence most of the time, and while ur doing it, u fking just insult the shit out of the rest of us, ppl who imho are better then you at everything DK, they dont deserve to get bashed cus they dont spoon feed the noobs, especially from the likes of you.

so stop the shit already man, no one even likes you here, and its not becuase you are the best of the best, its because you think u are, and push it on to everyone here every chance u get, and its retarded man, ur the bottom of the barrel, so stop acting like ur on the top, if ur gonna do something great and amazing, do it, otherwise do us all a big fking favor, and stfu already, we are all tired of hearing it.

and for the noobs, do the same thing we did man, read everything u can about the files, every bit, then go read all u can on transact SQL statements, then get it up and running and fuck it up 1000 times, fix it 1000 times, then you wont have the need to ask questions all the time, you will know more the 70% of the ppl here, and you will finally understand why its bad to just have some ass hand you everything u need as soon as u ask for it.
You just went from high school to a third grader. I didn't bother to read the long ass post you made but I already know you started a flame war like usual. Yes Decima its time for you to sit down and realize how much bullshit you post over these forums. Why? because you know aswell as I do, the mods will let you get away with it. You have accumulated 500 posts with 140 thanks. I have accumulated only 140 posts with 110 thanks. And every single one of them are from this section. Needless to say I can prove my stance in knowing what im talking about when I say get over yourself, drop the bad boy attitude. And maybe, just maybe, you might get more thanks. You might get more positive responses. Stop living in denial and posting "omg your not pro, when i haven't even proven myself". End of story this is my buddies topic and he said he don't want no flaming in here so get out and grow up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2011, 09:51   #10

Everyone likes fish dicks..

Close this please, lol
Old 05/19/2011, 11:55   #11

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#closed

@Warmonger1337 Advertising forums similar to elitepvpers.com is strictly forbidden. This is your first and last non-official warning regarding that.
Closed Thread