server files, as THT has stated, will not work on win7 (or win 2008 server) nor will the dk server work with sql 2008, i have actually heard someone say they got it to work, but as someone on here has said b4, why by a ferarri if u live on a dirt road . .
the server files were made to work with sql 2000, and that what they work best on.
Starting over need recommendation about servers.. 04/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies Hi since my old acc on azteca got hacked I want to start over, I can play legit or bot and if someone has someone (and so on :) ) that is pfarming on a server please let me know, thanks!
Timezone: GMT +1
Activity: 1-4h/day
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors) 03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Hey guys,
here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it.
1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..."
Why does this error appear?
Because Joymax has some problems with the Login-Servers.
Fix:
Step1): Click on "Start" then on "Run"
Dbmon error please if anyone knows =[ 10/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x412/Nathan_Yo st/untitled.jpg
Cast server etc just crash immediatly when i open them. This error shows up right away when i open dbmon no matter whats opened. i dunno what its saying
Error DbMon 02/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies I am having this error
--- File: e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\properties\tooliplist\../../../Share/LogicO bject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 258
It's Because something is Wrong in "maplist " but idk wath ......
I am having the share from VitalityDk .... if i use another maplist it's work but the new map's don't work ......