Server Space
A minimum base installation requires at least 50MB of disk space but you should assume that your actual disk space will be somewhat higher. For example: Logs
PHP
Recommended: PHP 5.0.0 or higher
Un-tested on PHP 4.X.X
Web server
A basic install of Xampp ()
Operating System
Windows Please note that the OSDS V4 needs to be installed on the same server where the dekaron server is running!
Database
Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (UN-TESTED!)
Before you begin
It is considered a good practice to do all development work on a separate test site before making changes to a production site. A test site allows you to evaluate the impact of upgrades, new modules, modifications to themes, etc. without causing disruptions to your live site. A test site can also be set up on your web server using a separate domain or subdomain or for windows users, a different folder.
What Is SVN?
Subversion is a free/open-source version control system. That is, Subversion manages files and directories over time. A tree of files is placed into a central repository. The repository is much like an ordinary file server, except that it remembers every change ever made to your files and directories. This allows you to recover older versions of your data, or examine the history of how your data changed. In this regard, many people think of a version control system as a sort of “time machine”.
Info:
Why use SVN?
For example, a bug can exist in release 4.x but fixed in SVN, meaning those changes will be published in the next official version.
SVN works great with PHP and can be used to update files with any additional programs installed.
What does "Revision" mean?
Each time the repository accepts a commit (Update), this creates a new state of the filesystem tree, called a revision. Each revision is assigned a unique natural number, one greater than the number of the previous revision. The initial revision of a freshly created repository is numbered zero, and consists of nothing but an empty root directory.
What is the current "Revision"?
Changes to the revision can be found on
Download with SVN
Run the installation script
Go to your HTTP directory where xampp is installed:
Normaly:
Code:
http://localhost/osdsv4
The installer (AiRS) will guide you setting up OSDS V4
How do i update OSDS V4?
To update OSDS V4:
Right click on the appropriate folder(s) and choose SVN update to update to the latest osds version.
Easy huh?
How do i enable php_mssql.dll?
If you have the following error:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in .....
If you are using XAMPP (and most of us do) this functions is by default disabled.
Please follow these steps inorder to enable the function:
(Lets say Xampp is installed as default, C:\xampp\)
Go to: C:\xampp\php\php.ini
Open with WORDPAD: php.ini
Go to line 617 OR find ;extension=php_mssql.dll
Delete ; from the line
You should have: extension=php_mssql.dll
Restart Xampp (Open the panel, press STOP and press START)
Can i delete the .svn folders?
NO! Do not remove these folders!
Why? The .svn folders hold folder and file data, version info, ....
Deleting those folders will really mess up your osds!
So i say again DO NOT DELETE THE .SVN FOLDERS!
How to download OSDS Last modified: March 26, 2011
Quote:
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DOWNLOAD THEN THIS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Quote:
Lets say you have Xampp installed in: C:\xampp (Default)
Method 1: The Zip
Method 2: SVN
Quote:
System requirements
TortoiseSVN runs on Windows 2000 SP2, Windows XP or higher. Windows 98, Windows ME and Windows NT4 are no longer supported since TortoiseSVN 1.2.0, but you can still download the older versions if you really need them.
Open google and type "tortoisesvn"
Go to:
Click "Download"
1.1 IF you are running on a 32bit Windows then, Click "TortoiseSVN 32Bit"
1.2 IF you are running on a 64bit Windows then, Click "TortoiseSVN 64Bit"
Click "Save" or something like that
Double Click the file you just downloaded to start the installer
Click "Run"
Click "Next"
Check "I accept....."
Click "Next"
Click "Next"
Click "Install"
Wait for the installer to finish!
Click "Finish"
Click "Yes"
Quote:
DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE ANY OPEN OR UNSAVED WORK !
In windows go to: "C:\xampp\htdocs"
Right Click => New
Folder
Type: "osdsv4" and hit the enter key
Right Click the "osdsv4" folder
Select "SVN Checkout..."
Copy and past the following line:
Code:
http://osds.googlecode.com/svn/
Check the output folder, it should be: "C:\xampp\htdocs\osdsv4" (Without the quotes!)
Checkout Depth "Fully Recursive" (By default)
Click "Ok"
After SVN is done downloading all files, Click "Ok"
Any improvements you may have in mind you are free to recommend to the OP, but please do not post modified, improved, edited or anything that changes the original without the permission of the OP.
Any improvements you may have in mind you are free to recommend to the OP, but please do not post modified, improved, edited or anything that changes the original without the permission of the OP.
/epicfailfacepalm
Maybe if you read the original post, this is released under GPL. ~removed~
In case you have missed it, the creator, the owner, the thread starter has requested for your post/modification removal. Mr warmonger this is not up for a debate, anything, absolutely anything you come up with as an argument will not get your post un-deleted, talk to the OP then we'll take it from there.
In case you have missed it, the creator, the owner, the thread starter has requested for your post/modification removal. Mr warmonger this is not up for a debate, anything, absolutely anything you come up with as an argument will not get your post un-deleted, talk to the OP then we'll take it from there.
Here is a little tool I made for you guys who use this. What does it do? It constantly checks the SVN for updates on a loop delayed by a timer. So you could have it automatically check for updates every hour if you wanted. This program runs in the background no GUI or CUI only popup messages when it starts and when it checks for update.
1.How Do I make Accounts For The Staff I Want To Have OsDs?
2.How Do I Send Items To Other Accounts, I Remember On The Old OsDs I was Able To Give +9 Items To Other Staff Does This New Version Have The Same Option? If So Where Can I Find It?
3.How Do I Fix My Auto-Updater Every time I Run It it Messes Up my Client To Where I Have Missing Skill In my Skill tree And I Disconnect I Can't See my Wings Or Other Players Wings And Weapons Then I Have To Redownload The Game Again .
4.How Do I Change The Cool Down Times For The HP/MP Potions I Know Its Appraisel Columm But I Need A Bit More Info On It.
Hope I Can Get Some Answers Thank You Guys You've Ben Great.
1.How Do I make Accounts For The Staff I Want To Have OsDs? (Select an account => Admin Access (GM DOES NOT WORK YET))
2.How Do I Send Items To Other Accounts, I Remember On The Old OsDs I was Able To Give +9 Items To Other Staff Does This New Version Have The Same Option? If So Where Can I Find It? (It does not work yet)
3.How Do I Fix My Auto-Updater Every time I Run It it Messes Up my Client To Where I Have Missing Skill In my Skill tree And I Disconnect I Can't See my Wings Or Other Players Wings And Weapons Then I Have To Redownload The Game Again . (I dont care about your auto updater)
4.How Do I Change The Cool Down Times For The HP/MP Potions I Know Its Appraisel Columm But I Need A Bit More Info On It. (I also do not care about this!)
Hope I Can Get Some Answers Thank You Guys You've Ben Great.
[Release] OsDs Control Panel 05/03/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 179 Replies http://users.telenet.be/osds/osds_v2_b1_r151009.jp g
Release Date: 15/10/2009
Release Type: PHP Script
O.S: Any
Created By: Janvier123
Support: Janvier123
Thanks To: Zombe.
[RELEASE] NEW XAMPP Control Panel 03/18/2010 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies Hiermit veröffentliche ich meinen selbst geschriebenen XAMPP Control Panel
Installationspfad : C:\XAMPP
Setup : Vorhanden ( automatisch )
Version : 2.0
Convertiert zur : exe
Scriptsprache : BATCH
Sprache : Englisch oder Deutsch
Was ist so besonders an den Neuen XAMPP Control Panel ?
[RELEASE] Control Panel for TQ Binary 09/22/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 25 Replies Ok this wasnt made by me it was made by a friend, id like you guys to have it to, its a control panel which auto types in the commands you're client must be in full screen, If you have any problems let me know il guide you, Also if this isnt allowed mod please remove it, Thanks!
Wheres Admin Control Panel 04/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies i dont wanna sound stupid now, but wheres the admin control panel, i searched everywhere. in the folders, inside the enterprise manager, the query analyzer and so on but didnt found it