You leeched the skilldesk.csv and you think it has more then 255 lines?
Sorry but you're a tard, the limit is in the .exe and not in the file.
i know the limit is in the .exe , i just ask you, if you can fix about limit , why your skilldesk.csv has just 255 line ? , or ur server has just 255 skill ? , but i don't thing so
because the skill in all character all skill has morethan 255 skill ,
why in your skilldesk.csv has not orver than 255 line ?
Same korean skilldesk.csv has 265 line / why don't make like that ?
or you just siad for show that you can do ? but not true
if you are profesional in your skilldesc.csv should be the line same korean skilldesc.csv
i know the limit is in the .exe , i just ask you, if you can fix about limit , why your skilldesk.csv has just 255 line ? , or ur server has just 255 skill ? , but i don't thing so
because the skill in all character all skill has morethan 255 skill ,
why in your skilldesk.csv has not orver than 255 line ?
Same korean skilldesk.csv has 265 line / why don't make like that ?
or you just siad for show that you can do ? but not true
if you are profesional in your skilldesc.csv should be the line same korean skilldesc.csv
OK ?
and please remember i'm not leecher
That's not exactly true. Acclaim would have likely had to customize the files they had, so the amount of lines may have been different.
I hear all about "I got this working or I have it halfway working" And dont see no proof.
Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see around here guys.
Action 8 map help 03/30/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies Hey guys,
I added some new action 8 maps but, when I try to start my server, I get this error
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7262/18970630.pn g
Here is that map's brick file
101,36765,0,0,0,397.626,83.776,0
102,36765,0,0,270,414.842,100.572,0
201,36766,0,0,0,397.626,83.776,0
Action-CO where real action comes in co privateserver 01/12/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 4 Replies At the begging I would like to say hi
I would like to produce you new server called Action-CO
Server is 5095 as patch and is on VPS
At first I want to say server is still Beta like on levels and that and shopping mall items worth alot atm we r decreasing in time so please we ask you for patience also atm there r no donations for ppl who lives out of egypt atm since there r no Paypay account to provide us with the money untill then there r no donations.
Server Features
1:-Server mobs...
Action 6 03/08/2010 - Dekaron - 26 Replies omg it's coming!
And unlike acclaim it didn't take 2 years!
| DEKARON | - Extreme Action Online Game
Action 5 08/07/2009 - Dekaron - 18 Replies When exactly is action 5 coming out for 2moons? I thought it was supposed to be like early this year (like in March). I really want to check out the Aloken class, it looks sick