Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Files Order.

Discussion on [Help] Files Order. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 95
Exclamation [Help] Files Order.

need know the correct order of executables when opening the server, cause I forgot and I can't open my server

Thanks
Old 03/17/2011, 23:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
dbmon, cast, login, messanger, session then dekaronserver.

or

dbmon,dekaronserver, cast,login,session,messanger... the order doesn't matter much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2011, 00:36   #3

elite*gold: 95
And this now, why session dont conect? help pls.

Old 03/18/2011, 01:28   #4

Have you installed SP4 for MSSQL 2000? Your login and password are correct in the server config files?
PM me with your msn i can give you a hand.

Você instalou o SP4 para o MSSQL 2000? Seu login e senha do sql estão corretos nos arquivos de configuração do servidor?
Me manda PM com seu msn que te dou uma ajuda.
Old 03/20/2011, 02:49   #5

ODBC isnt setup correctly...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
getgoods.de und 1a-order.de
11/09/2010 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
auf der suche nach einem neuen handy bin ich auf die oben genannten online-shops gestoßen. beide sehen fast eins zu eins gleich aus und haben das gleiche impressum. preise und versandskosten sind jedoch unterschiedlich. das kommt mit ziemlich seltsam vor, hat da einer mit denen erfahrung gemacht oder weiss wer mehr darüber?vertrauenswürdig? y/n?
Li-quidBot out of order
01/22/2010 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
After 12sky2 was updated, the Li-quidBot doesnt longer works. Has anybody a Bot like "Liquid" which works? Sry for my terrible english ^^ And a Link would be fine!!!
WTS Eu Aion Acc Ce+Pre Order
12/14/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i want to sell my Aion Eu Account on Server Votan Sorc lvl 40 i accept paypal and Euro for more Information pm me Here are some Account Details
[NEW!]Logo on the order was.
12/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all users elitepvpers! I would like to help beautify your party servers, namely custom-made logo. Logo performs for free:) What I need: -Name of the server -Colors of the page (preferably to show the contents of the page) -Height and width of pixel. The work performed up to 2 weeks from order. Number of work specified (20), available (20).
PRE ORDER
01/16/2008 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hi, I am selling a pre order code which works for any server and any pre order item. I am waiting for your offers :)