Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wondering.

Discussion on Wondering. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wondering.

Just wondering if theres a way to make Portal Scroll work at Ardeca when u set start location at Ardeca?

I added it the line for ardeca into portallocation, and into portal.csv

Gives me some erorr about SA_CREATE_FLY in the chatbox.

Edit: got the portal to work.

And one more question while am at I, npc's showing up on the minimap, but when i press M theres no npc showing up at all.

Thanks.
Old 02/17/2011, 02:22   #2

about npc not showing when you press 'M', take a look at the column PosFile at maplist.csv
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2011, 02:36   #3

Looks fine to me, its Map\150_Ardeca\NPC_150_Ardeca.csv, thats what the file is called in the map folder, also the npc.csv for ardeca looks fine to me has all the descriptions but still theres no NPC when i open M.

Anything else u could think of?

Ugh I replaced the PosFile with the Parca line instead of the Ardeca's.
And it showed the NPC's.

But everything seems ok with the ardeca npc.csv =/.