Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autopoter

Discussion on Autopoter within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/29/2007, 23:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
This is gonna sound really dumb, I know and understand how your autopot works, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any problems setting it up. I never met a program I didn't understand, i was even able to get your betabot to work using color values someone else supplied for the argamas. However, what program are you using to/and how do you get the numbered value of colors, like the values listed on the betabot post for argamas? At first I thought these were RGB values everyone was talking about, I have no imaging application experience, ergot, in that field i am truly a noob LOL. I looked over everything from Photoshop, Corel, & Jasc and could not see how or where the values were listed.
Old 08/30/2007, 00:04   #17

This is gonna sound really dumb, I know and understand how your autopot works, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any problems setting it up. I never met a program I didn't understand, i was even able to get your betabot to work using color values someone else supplied for the argamas. However, what program are you using to/and how do you get the numbered value of colors, like the values listed on the betabot post for argamas? At first I thought these were RGB values everyone was talking about, I have no imaging application experience, ergot, in that field i am truly a noob LOL. I looked over everything from Photoshop, Corel, & Jasc and could not see how or where the values were listed.
Old 08/30/2007, 00:40   #18

great UPSman2 it works well

thx for ur work
Old 08/30/2007, 00:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DungeonAbloMoonsII View Post
well it works off of the finding when the faded color reaches the search area,
heres a program that find the color values...

BUT you have to take a screenshot of the 2moons screen and veiw it there because GG blocks the regular way of getting the color

P.S. updated the way of getting the dimmesions on the autopoter...
Old 08/30/2007, 01:34   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Thanks UPSman2 for the hack and source. Learning how to use autoit v3 is pretty hard and I probably won't be able to provide any hacks anytime soon, but anyways thanks.
Old 08/30/2007, 01:42   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
Thanks UPSman2 for the hack and source. Learning how to use autoit v3 is pretty hard and I probably won't be able to provide any hacks anytime soon, but anyways thanks.
err not to be mean but hacking isnt what im doing
anyways i hope you learn autoit cause its pretty useful

P.S. do you guys think i should implement the autopoter into betabot... it would take a week or so (if i have the time) since i would be redesigning the whole source?

P.S.S ill be back on tomorrow same time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2007, 02:09   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Hahah yea. I couldn't find the word to describe what you were doing so I used hacking. Autopoter into betabot would be useful, but only if you have the time. We can always use both programs at once right? haha lol.
Old 08/30/2007, 05:49   #23

prolly just over reacting but...i scan it anyway and i think i'll pass on this thanks though, mostly cause the other exe had the same scan result.

A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found Worm.Sohanad.Aw
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Rising Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
Old 08/30/2007, 06:42   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post
err not to be mean but hacking isnt what im doing
anyways i hope you learn autoit cause its pretty useful

P.S. do you guys think i should implement the autopoter into betabot... it would take a week or so (if i have the time) since i would be redesigning the whole source?

P.S.S ill be back on tomorrow same time.
yea that would be awesome! and then make a whole guide like u did for the auto potter for it im sure mod will sticky it then.
Old 08/30/2007, 06:54   #25

just a fast question, since most play on the standard resultion, which is 1024X768 could u set defualt postions for the hp meter pots ect. i remebr useing a bot once where it only worked in window mode, normal windows desktop with ceratin screen resoultion also it was ran in 16bit color vs 32 bit color.... dunno maybe u can work it out so its eazy for some of these guys, me personal i got it work right outta the box but i know a little autoit my self
Old 08/30/2007, 08:17   #26

I think its the same both ways =/
Old 08/30/2007, 16:44   #27

ok, i changed some things

last verion updated ->

Last adds :
added sliders for hp
it works also for mana
etc...

PS: I work on it atm, this version works for windows mode 1024-768

Im working on display in different resolutions
Old 09/11/2007, 03:10   #28

Thank You
Old 09/12/2007, 12:50   #29

U all do really good work.
Can i ask u to script something checks the hp bar of the summoned pet and if it reaches a proper ruleable limit it just press the number 9 button for summon new creature.
Should be possible?

I am working on it at my own but i am not so experienced in autoit as you
Old 05/22/2008, 04:07   #30

just 1 simple question

just 1 simple question, the program works great in 2moons but is it possible for it to work in dekaron europe? and if not, could u make 1 autopot for dekaron europe or send me the script so that i can try to make 1 in autoit? i'm a complete newb in autoit but i've been curious about it and i'll try anyway. i don't use hacks like vac hack or any other hack that may harm other players, but i agree with autopots cuz it's an essencial tool of survival in Deka/2moons and some ppl don't have money to buy them from the Dshop. i've been using the latest secportal (autopots only) released in this site but gametribe yesterday released a new patch and secportal doesn't work anymore. could u help me pls?