Unappreciative people. That's all. I won't be releasing or helping this community anymore. Everyone's a suck up to the Mods, and no one really helps besides Nebular, who gets nothing out of releasing his bypass.
Zoom: 005DF8C6
Auto Pots: 007E1C18
Wall: 00796D8E
Vac: 0045D29D
No Aggro: 00545E6A
Speed: 00825F4A - If it works at all
Mob Speed: 00546E90
Elusive: 00610EDB
MassVac-NoAggro: 0045D37E
Far-Eye: 005E0EC5
Shop Hack: 008166C0
Yes, that's true. Specifically because people keep hacking like retards. I've seen people hacking without speed hacks, and without skills. If you can make it into a dungeon, do the dungeon.
offsets 35.1.4 05/13/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies new offsets for v35.1.4
i only needed to change the offset for the speed hack here is the new 008261EA
and wall hack 007970AE
workin fine for me on 2moons! have fun
for dek nothin changed but autopots im workin on it^^
New Offsets 08/18/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 28 Replies non-aggro:0053A30A
Auto-Pots:0052A05F
Speed:007BFFAA
Vac:004599BD
Map_Teleport:00550963
give a thank to \/xWx\/ for his tut!!!!
Offsets ? 07/13/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies Hi there,
I'have been trying to find out player gold and experience offsets for a while now without success.
I was just wondering if any of you found it yet.
pet offsets 09/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies can someone post the pw-i offsets for pets hp and pets loyl. please im working on a bot and my ce will not open the damn pross. thanks