Rexignation might not come for awhile. It's been almost 3 weeks, and still no reply from Nebular. I'm beginning to think I'll have to develop a new bypass.
Rexignation might not come for awhile. It's been almost 3 weeks, and still no reply from Nebular. I'm beginning to think I'll have to develop a new bypass.
Well if you can develop one, why don't you do it, the community would be thankfull to you, thats a sure thing
yeah a whole lotta but kissing would soon follow ... I would even throw on some chapstick lol .
o_o
I've seen Nebular a PM, asking for his Re-xignation sources. If I get them, it'd save me a ton of work, I'd just have to figure out what to block, and what to allow through, that's the uber dumbed down version. I'll wait on him, meanwhile, I'll start working on a new bypass, if nebular doesn't want to share.
Don't bug me in PM, I'm a college student with a **** ton of homework everyday, I'll post news as it comes.
Nvm maybe you can just let me know what run in the data directory means.
I've figured this **** out on my own for a while without ever needing help or posting on the forums, but now I need someone...Anyone... D:
[Video Tutorial] - Very Easy Tutorial How to make your Own Wallhack in C++ 09/01/2012 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies Hello Everyone!Hellow Philippines - Mabuhay Pinoy Cheaters!
Confidentials000 of GZP and Me Babyface21 ay iisa lang!
Today i Will Teach you on How to Make Your Own Wallhack in C++
Very Simple By Video Tutorials Step by Step Part 1 - 3
Dont Ask me to Release my Private Wallhack coz i Need it to still Undetected
Pls Video Tutorial 04/09/2010 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies Hallo, wenn jemand tun konnte, ein Video Tutorial, wie man machen Mod für Combat Arms machen ? :handsdown:
[Video Tutorial]How to use Bypass with trainer 10/15/2009 - S4 League - 64 Replies NEW BYPASS WORKING ON XP
VIDEO TUT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVuf661LNw
SRY FÜR DIE SPARCHVERZÖGERUNG UND SPEED XD
Wenn ihr Gestartet habt nach dem Injecten Beim ((LADEN)) Hacks schließen und erst wieder in Lobby öffnen!!!!
[Tutorial] Vac Hack Tutorial + Video 10/03/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 72 Replies VIDEO I MADE JUST FOR NOOBS
-->http://youtube.com/watch?v=4frYI7r3OLQ<- -
HOW TO CREATE A VAC HACK FOR 2MOONS bigworm
Must have 3 things: Monster editor, Winhex , and duh 2moons