Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Map coord

Discussion on Dekaron Map coord within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Map coord

Hy there,

Anyone have (papaya play dekaron curent version) map coordinate pointer and offset? I am looking for them.
Old 08/21/2016, 17:05   #2

I doubt it will help you, but there are 2 pointers. one for X and one for Y. its relatively easy to find them, if you have to use CE then search for your current coords until you find one address then open olly, breakpoint the address and see what accesses it. I think it should be in the same object as the map pointer so you could just find the map pointer and then play around with the calls to figure out which one returns what values.
Old 08/22/2016, 01:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
I doubt it will help you, but there are 2 pointers. one for X and one for Y. its relatively easy to find them, if you have to use CE then search for your current coords until you find one address then open olly, breakpoint the address and see what accesses it. I think it should be in the same object as the map pointer so you could just find the map pointer and then play around with the calls to figure out which one returns what values.
First of all, nice to see ur still active. :-)

Second. I know the method, but since i do not have bypass, hackshield will crash the client before i am able to load it in CE. That is why i did ask, if anyone have it.

Btw, do u still makeing hack for dekaron, or busy with other projects?
Old 08/23/2016, 21:04   #4

Bump.

Tags
coordinate, dekaron, map, pointer offset