Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rexgnaton update!!!

Discussion on rexgnaton update!!! within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rexgnaton update!!!

Ok since im fed up with those noobs who say my rexgnation dont work plzz make it again. Then i came with idea!!! Maybe thsoe who know how to make it make toturial for rexgnation update so every one understood!!! For exsample If some one could make nice toturial maybe i could learn it by myself to update rexgnation for 2 moons!!! Also im very active on thsoe things and yes maybe im beginner but i would like to take part on updating rexgnation for 2 moons. I know only some are doing it but yes i think i could give a helpful hand for that thing and yes i realy dnt want to take credits on it just helping so others can have chance for it.

I personaly asked nebular for making tut for me so i can learn something new because im beginner on pc and i want to learn something new. I apreciate thsoe guys who always post hacks for 2 moons. I know its not easy job to od it but GAME HI realy work hard to stop us so i think we all should put heads together

OK ok maybe im talking too much but we cant always spam for kakarot , nebular or other guys help all the time when weekly mainestance break our happy playing with hack.

I hope there wil be a tut how to update rexgantion. Ofcurse it shouldnt be posteed on forums so gamehi dont try to aprouch our secrets. Like easy hack v2 or 2 moons trainer v3 wich was running in game for many mainestance update.

And i want to say sorry about long storry or mine mistakes in grammar my english is just improving al the time. And please dont blame about wrong section i posted here beause this is a place were evrey one go and check for hacks so its a palce were they can read something useful
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 20:37   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezonss View Post
GAME HI realy work hard to stop us so i think we all should put heads together
Yes it would be good if there was an tut for updating bypass, but i think its more complicated than some updating like normal CE scripts so i don't think that here are MANY more heads that can do what Nebular can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 20:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Vegeta~ View Post
Yes it would be good if there was an tut for updating bypass, but i think its more complicated than some updating like normal CE scripts so i don't think that here are MANY more heads that can do what Nebular can.
..But there are people who can.

However mayby posting a tut on the forum on how to bypass xigncode isnt the wisest of choices. Could make it easier to stop us.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2009, 21:03   #4

how would it make it easier to stop us? regardless, it is nothing like updating addresses. It depends on what new security features they add and how they work. You would have to learn more than I promise you are willing to learn. It's the same problem I have with packet editing. There is soooo much you have to learn before you can even begin to work on a "bypass".
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 21:06   #5

As a programmer myself, if someone posted a tut on how to bypass my security it would make it easy for me to stop.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 21:09   #6

Ye i was thinking about this too but idk if its simple to do this, I think not. But atleast we can try to make our own so we dont always have to wait when Nebular releases, no to disrespeckt, or something i'm sure u have important thigs to do :P, anyway it would be nice if we could do this our own, especially for all the "noobs" who spam in the tread of neb saying the rexing isn't working. I think its a good idea but i dont know if its hard or complicated, pls someone who knoes more tell us if its possible,,, thanks..
Old 11/12/2009, 21:15   #7

+#1 reported cause wrong section
Old 11/12/2009, 21:18   #8

alternative on tutorial step by step xD
if you cant put a tutorial on how to do a bypass maybe give us some general stuf about bypassing.
like:what programs do i need to make a bypass + a fiw tips on how to do it.
Old 11/12/2009, 22:41   #9

wats rexgnaton?
Old 11/12/2009, 22:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgd00d123 View Post
wats rexgnaton?
ByPass i thing
Old 11/12/2009, 23:39   #11

u can start by reading this