Discussion on [Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
heyyy guys well i have a lil problem i cant make the CRC bypass dont know why cux i have done all ok but it doesnt work when i try to launch the game it doesnt starts it does nothign I dont know why is this soo i just wanna know is there is any CE mass spawn hack cux is the only way i can hack thanks for u help
ok i got the game working but the trainer wont turn red and i was wondering is some1 could help me out (using windows XP and nebs insturctions and that is what happens) also i got the 4.9.8 trainer so if that isnt the newest plz tell me link or somthing thx
when i log in with CRC bypass function (ReXIGNation 1.5 and global_unpacked_32.87.3), i get msg "invalid client.please reintall" after choose char and loading map...anyone knows how to fix that problem ???
I need help, when I start launher.exe and click start after I choose dekaron.exe it crash and say dekaron.exe has stopped working, but if I start the game normally it works just fine? whats the problem? anyone know how to solve it?
this will be my first hack to 2 moons. im stuck no surprize. im runing Vista. iv downloaded reXIGNation v1.5 & global_unpacked_5.2.5 i select the global unpack i have placed the vashj.xem file so i nolonger receve vashj invalid errror now im geting access denied error. all files have read only UNCHECKED. what do i need to do ta make this work? i also have the trainer that came in download. plz help
~Kakkarot~ Go to do some ******** to your father,you ******* ******* i am gonna **** your familly and you.So go **** yourself you ******.Stupid Gay !!!!!!!!
Well Kakkarot has been more valuable than you, I don't get what your problem is. Maybe you should get your head fixed?