Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]FAST LVLING FOR SEA

Discussion on [TUT]FAST LVLING FOR SEA within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2010, 10:32   #31

elite*gold: 0
after acessing that code??du i need to kill the last boss to get the exp??!!or whatever..
Old 02/03/2010, 16:28   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_jamz View Post
cAn sOmEOnE SeNd mE tHe SkIlL hAcK Or dAmAgE hAcK iN yAhOo
tHiS iS mY eMaIl
TNX ALOT!!!!!!

me also guys I really need cheats in SEA uhm...plsss provide the hacks that is functional & has teleport hack!!!

guys !!! im beging poh for the red fishing rod !!! uhm thanks if somebody will give me my needS!!!

add me poh d2 or leave a private message Thanks a LOT!!!
Old 02/04/2010, 01:54   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by heeroow View Post
me also guys I really need cheats in SEA uhm...plsss provide the hacks that is functional & has teleport hack!!!

guys !!! im beging poh for the red fishing rod !!! uhm thanks if somebody will give me my needS!!!

add me poh d2 or leave a private message Thanks a LOT!!!
GUys skill hack is not allowed here(bawal dito yan sa site nato)BTW thier are many TUT for hacks here just roam around.thnx
Old 02/24/2010, 10:50   #34

alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
Old 05/29/2010, 21:21   #35

elite*gold: 90
#35 reported bumping old thread (not only here)
Old 05/29/2010, 23:24   #36

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#closed
#infracted for spam
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fast lvling
07/23/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 8 Replies
How come some people lvl really fast? 1 week ago he was 85, well highest on his server, now a week later hes 91, the 2nd guy on list is 89(4-6lvls in a week) how's this possible? im in my mid 70's and i get like 1 lvl per 1-2 days, 10m xp from events, 10m xp from daily events, and the rest i grind in CoH is there any other places that gives more xp then CoH? atm i get close to 20k per mob, and it takes me 3sec to kill
FAST LVLING (CE)
12/15/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 37 Replies
First GO to crespo DG A/B/C at the last boss laiden ACTIVATE THIS
lvling fast?
03/17/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Hello i just wanted to know how i can lvl fast and get high lvl quickly please if you have any lvling bots or tips please discribe ty and pm also with instructions if you dont want to share on this thread
Lvling twice as fast!
01/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
TQ has just changed it so that Exp Pots now give you double the XP for 60 minutes! I knew that they were going to change it from 20mins to 60mins so I bought a few for myself and now Im lvling extremely fast! How to get Exp Pots: Exp Pots are dropped by special monsters that spawn once every hour. They are called Ganoderma and Titan. There will be a special message everytime they spawn but you should be at the spawn location before they spawn as there would be others trying to get Exp...
lvling Phoenix fast ?
12/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
hallo, würde sehr gerne Phoenix fixen, jedoch braucht der extrem lange, bis man das geschafft hat. Hab jetzt jedenfalls mal 100pc moongems was das lvln immerhin doppelt so schnell macht, jedoch immernoch recht langsam. Man kann jedoch die geschwindigkeit mithilfe vom ND oder fish nochmals verdoppeln. Mein Problem nun ist, dass ich keins von beiden bezitze und nochmals neu anzufangen um einen water-trojan zu machen, braucht recht viel zeit und geld, was ich echt nicht bereit bin