Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knight of incar Quest hack

Discussion on Knight of incar Quest hack within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Knight of incar Quest hack

Since 2M and DekaEU are now transferred to Korean servers with action 5 this quest does not exist anymore and can't be used on either of them

maybe they still work on a pserver with action 4.5 but not anymore on these ones.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because im really tired of farming candies the usual way, I decided to edit the Aloken treasure box quest.
I had this for some time, but I made it public now as I try to contribute my two cents to this community.
Instead of having to click your way through the quest, now it just skips the messages and goes right to the end.
For this modification you will need csv files to work and not the data pak.
I have written a small guide on how to install and placed it into the rar file.

Tested on Dekaron EU, working

I hope you will enjoy this ^^

p.s.
the only file I edited was the csv file for the quest and I made the small guide.
I wish not to receive thanks for the other stuff
Thanks
3 Users