Hi,
I edited info file, fogery2050 file, shadow file, CRC file.
When i loggin in the game, All mobs in req walk slowly. Something like 'Step after step'?
What's wrong?
don't read Drako's tutorial on how to do it, read mine because I tell you what the colomn names are. Depending on the program, your colomns may be shifted one or two spaces over, which means you would have edited the wrong things. I think Drako did put colomn names in his tut, but they're wrong...
winhex method is different from csv editing with excell right?
does this method still work?
do u have to change pack io to 0 to do this cause that makes game crash?
what crc bypass u use?
don't read Drako's tutorial on how to do it, read mine because I tell you what the colomn names are. Depending on the program, your colomns may be shifted one or two spaces over, which means you would have edited the wrong things. I think Drako did put colomn names in his tut, but they're wrong...
oh man u should have just told me
lol
if they r wrong ill fix them
and yea I know the version I posted is small but the reason is that I want everything to be compact.
I thought about sending a PM to you, but I figured that your names were close enough that if people just *looked*, they would understand what you were saying...this way it eliminates a few noob leecher who only want to be spoon-fed all of their hacks.
WOw man im startin` to digg ur work cause its detailed and hard work behind it,
Thanked
im Having some prob here
After ive run the unpacker in my 2moons/data im having problems to open actions and etc . Because its all named in Pack.d0 and so on and i cant open it any suggestions here?
ok so if i want it to spawn to 50 ego than stop spawning than i should change the 3,30000 to 50,0001 right? is this correct? and this is the only thing i need to change right?