Because I don't use CSV's to hack, I just use them to find the data that I need to edit. It just depends on your method as to how you actually do this...
Just say thank you ,Im sorry and what a great website. and go on about your life.I personally appreciate your post,and staying active in the forums.It doesnt mean much coming from me, but im nobody here.Yet> :}
Hello guys,
I have a question, Don't know what i'm doing wrong.
When I changed shadow file (1 to the right of PackIO to a 0)
i get every time invalied client.
I downloaded a CRC files (5.2.7) and Put it in bin folder.
When i get original shadow file, everything is fine.
My CRC files is wrong?
I tried too changed CRC files with Kakkarot TuT. But i have same problem.
I'm using a Nebular bypass.
Can someone help me?
Apostoll
Yo,
I can't seem to get the oread to not do his summon movement.
He keeps doing it, i have the feeling the cvs edit didnt do anything, maybe i'm doing something wrong anyone has an idea?
Here is the line
Hi i use CE for vac and i want to use CRC for MASS spawn. I have changed the TimeLength for oread: oread.act.2280.csv to 0 but now he dont spawn any mobs. can you plz help me out ?
Hi i use CE for vac and i want to use CRC for MASS spawn. I have changed the TimeLength for oread: oread.act.2280.csv to 0 but now he dont spawn any mobs. can you plz help me out ?