Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VAC A6 Dakeron

Discussion on VAC A6 Dakeron within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP]VAC A6 Dakeron

Im playing on priv server A6 and i saw few vacers but i have no idea how to vac on that kind of ver.

Things look like this:
- i cant edit files coz everything is in 1 file data.pak
- i cant find program to unpack (only1 i found was doing an error at end so im not sure is it ok, anyway its still not solving problem)
- even if i have all files extracted and monster.csv edited game lunches from data.pak if i remove it wont lunch

Any ideas would help a lot.
Old 07/30/2009, 17:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
loll...u use winhex lorrr..
seach!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07/30/2009, 21:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOXSPOX View Post
Im playing on priv server A6 and i saw few vacers but i have no idea how to vac on that kind of ver.

Things look like this:
- i cant edit files coz everything is in 1 file data.pak
- i cant find program to unpack (only1 i found was doing an error at end so im not sure is it ok, anyway its still not solving problem)
- even if i have all files extracted and monster.csv edited game lunches from data.pak if i remove it wont lunch

Any ideas would help a lot.
- Generally all pservers have only one data.pak .

- You don't need to, use a hex editor or CE.

- Of course, you need to edit the PackIO in shadow.txt to 0 if you're using unpacked files. However you shouldn't mess with that file if you don't know what you're doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2009, 10:30   #4

ty

Ok, thx only problem i have now is unpacking the data.pak coz only program i have found was for 2moons and it gives me an error while unpacking (while im using hex editor it does not show me anything i have 15.3 ver of winhex maybe its just a wrong ver).
Any small Tut how to do it or link for program to unpack would be nice (i think i know how to do it but still not sure till i find a program to unpack) .

Anyway ty for help
Old 07/31/2009, 12:40   #5

Received Thanks: 3,355
Main question answered

You can unpack it with unpacker released by InstantDeath in 2moons pserver hosting section

#Closed
Closed Thread